Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Home Sweet Home

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

They needed the extended time to big up old Golden Balls, to ultimately make him the hero figure they had always planned for. Rick’s throat slice could and should have ended it, Maggie should have ended it. Unfortunately, like Daryl, death would have hit them hard where it hurts most  💰

Or they just could have made him less of a jackass from the start.   Smashing Glenn's head is a thing but I don't care.  Rick and his gang attacked first than killed his people.  So I don't mind for a retaliation on Daryl or who ever...  But the raping, throwing people in an oven or else was not neccesary...  And the garbage people story was not either, that wasted a lot of time.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

In this regard, the good thing is that the show will soon be coming to an end, so they can’t afford to dilly dally, they have to get things done within a restricted timeframe. There should be no teases or what ifs to annoy people. Obviously I’m talking about what most sensible people would do, but as we all know.......................................

I wish, but I am not so sure about that.  I don't know if you have watched "Lost"?  2/3 of the plot went to the sh💩tter without any explanations.

If they really want to finish on time they better start to tie the knots now.

• Love 3

I'm an ex-watcher who tuned in to check out The Return of Maggie.  Hello, Maggie, looks like you were away somewhere getting a little work done.

At least she doesn't have the ends of her bangs poking her squarely in the eyeballs anymore.  Good move.

Okay, thanks, bye.

(Hello to you too, Carol, you blue-eyed beauty.)

• Love 2

I have said from the beginning that the Whisperers were the WORSE bad guys.  Who would ever want to follow Alpha, live in the woods all the while wearing rotting zombie flesh on your face.  Can you imagine the smell?  Was it ever explained what happened to all the guns and bullets they had after defeating Negan?  Eugene was making bullets for Negan.  I call total BS on disarming our group of misfits only to be shaking in their boots over rambling zombie whisperers........ugh.