Type keyword(s) to search

S1,E5: Dating Jean

• Start Topic

Jackie decides she needs to be Jean's relationship guru and helps her land a date with a guy from the farmers market' Freddie worries that he's not interesting enough for Celia when he learns about her dating history and decides to make a change.

46 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

Help me out. Who is the guest star (the freegan)?  I know he’s that guy from those shows I didn’t really watch, and it’s not on IMDb yet. 

21 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The freegan was Dave Foley from Kids In The Hall, News Radio, Spun Out, Dr, Ken, and numerous guest appearances on other shows.

I know him as Bob, Joy’s final, OTP love interest for 18 episodes of Hot in Cleveland.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 2/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, mammaM said:

While I still like the roommate and the girlfriend better than the kids, this is the first week I enjoyed the daughter. 

Me, too. I wasn't expecting either of them to be involved in the plot each week and I'm glad they are.

• Love 1