Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: 2:00

ferjy
  • Start Topic

Well, that episode sure brought the dark side of the show up a few notches! Burying Leanne! I realize that a parent would go to many lengths to find their child, but Dorothy is becoming dangerous now. Plus, she must have been on some adrenaline high to manage it. It's not like Leanne is frail and wouldn't fight back with all her might.

Another creepy factor, when Dorothy said she was surprised that the ornaments and old items in the attic still worked... affirming the theory that Leanne can bring things back to life. I was half expecting the mannequin to come alive! But I guess it’s more that Leanne can bring them back to their original state, i.e. back to working order in the case of the items in the attic.

They keep focusing on Dorothy’s shoes. Those pointy shoes. Witch's shoes?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, tomsmom said:

So 2:00 is when she realized she left Jericho in the car. Damn. 

Yes, we first saw that last season. She woke up at 2:00 a.m. and saw Jericho wasn't in his crib and went to get him out of the car. I think Leanne spelled Dorothy to keep waking up at 2:00 a.m. with the clock she took out of the box in the attic. Probably trying to make her remember what happened.

Edited by ferjy
  • Love 5
On 2/6/2021 at 9:53 PM, LittleIggy said:

I’m glad Leanne lifted the curse on Sean. She’s realized that he is a good person.

M. Night himself directed this episode.

Actually I kind of thought Leanne lifted Sean's curse so he would see Dorothy abusing Leanne every night. The pain in his hand caused him to wake up and see for himself what his wife was doing.

• Love 3

I love this show, and am surprised there isn't more activity on this thread! I have one question...forgive me! How do you pronounce the title?? I thought it was servant...like a servant. But someone corrected me and said it was serVANT...like rhymes with haunt?!?! 

• Love 1

I like the show and love seeing Sean's culinary creations. But I still can't get past the point where no one will tell Dorothy that her son is dead. Sean himself seems to waver in between realizing that whatever baby it was it wasn't Jericho, and actually believing himself. Dorothy also acts very strange when she is on the air and I just cannot believe a TV station would keep her. Older reporters (and by that I mean over 30) have a hard enough time and coupled with her strange behavior I just can't see it. . I do like the creepy factor of wondering just who or what Leanne may be. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I like the show and love seeing Sean's culinary creations. But I still can't get past the point where no one will tell Dorothy that her son is dead. Sean himself seems to waver in between realizing that whatever baby it was it wasn't Jericho, and actually believing himself. Dorothy also acts very strange when she is on the air and I just cannot believe a TV station would keep her. Older reporters (and by that I mean over 30) have a hard enough time and coupled with her strange behavior I just can't see it. . I do like the creepy factor of wondering just who or what Leanne may be. 

Yeah, we’re meant to suspend our disbelief quite a bit in this show. It’s great entertainment though. 

• Love 1
On 2/9/2021 at 6:18 PM, YorkieMom15 said:

I love this show, and am surprised there isn't more activity on this thread! I have one question...forgive me! How do you pronounce the title?? I thought it was servant...like a servant. But someone corrected me and said it was serVANT...like rhymes with haunt?!?! 

It’s servant, as you were pronouncing it. SER-vint. Either the person is pulling your leg or they’re thinking of “savant”, which is sa-VAHNT.

I love the show too. I think there isn’t much activity here because it’s an Apple production and not that many people have Apple TV+. It’s nowhere near as popular as Netflix. At least not yet, it’s a fairly new streaming service. 

• Love 1
On 2/9/2021 at 1:25 PM, ragingpixie said:

Actually I kind of thought Leanne lifted Sean's curse so he would see Dorothy abusing Leanne every night. The pain in his hand caused him to wake up and see for himself what his wife was doing.

She also lifted the “no sense of taste” part of the curse.

BTW, wonder where Leanne hid the charcuterie plate?😏

• Love 2