Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E14: Carey Mulligan, Neil Patrick Harris, James Norton

• Start Topic

Among the guests joining Graham: award-winning actor Carey Mulligan (An Education, Drive), talking about her role in revenge thriller Promising Young Woman; Hollywood and Broadway star Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser MD, Gone Girl), starring in Russell T Davies's 1980s serial It's a Sin; and Grantchester star James Norton, who plays a dying father in the powerful drama Nowhere Special.

This was NPH's first time. I'm a bit surprised Graham didn't mention he'd had Olly Alexander on the show earlier.

I love "Call My Agent" and was thrilled that Camille Cottin was on the show. Everyone is good on the show, but she is the breakout star.

I love how James Norton told Carey Mulligan that she was the lead of her movie, not Bo Burnham. I think it's typical that women don't want to boast or take proper credit for their work.

James Norton is so dreamy.

• Love 2