Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: The Hunted Fox

paigow
  • Start Topic

Part 2 of Mid Season Finale

AIRING DEC 27, 2020

Still haunted by tragedy, Alfred agrees to join Gully's team on an upcoming job; pressure begins to take its toll on Harwood and direct him toward Project Stormcloud.

Next new episode March 7, 2021

Edited by paigow

After Thomas’s lecture to Patricia about kids being the result of sex (by the way, Patricia’s anal sex comment designed to rattle him was hilarious), I’m betting he and Martha just made themselves a tiny little future Batman.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BaskingsharkGTX said:

Yeah, Ripper's plan was better. And... actually a plan.

PeggyPeggyPeggyPeggy!!!!! I missed you! 

Peggy's deadpan "I called your work. They said you were on the run for murder." - Funniest. Line. Ever

Peggy is the best.

• Love 2

Ripper has no way to control his Dirty Dozens. They would join the Ravens or run away when released. 

Fox will help Alfie sabotage Stormcloud but Thomas gets all the credit....

Edited by paigow

Yeah, I also thought Ripper’s plan was asinine. You’re talking about criminals, they can’t be trusted to keep their word, pardon be damned. They’ll run off the second the doors are open. With all the guns they’re given.

• Love 1

Honor among thieves. If Ripper is scary enough to get people to fight to the death for a pardon from the Queen, he could most likely get them to do what they were told. Plus they could always tag and control them with explosive tracking collars or something since retro-futurist tech seems to exist in this universe.

This ep was definitely an improvement on the last few. It still felt like a series of vignettes about the characters but slightly less so. Plus the asshole fashion designer and Patricia's makeover (particularly the hair) ware hilarious.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Philbert said:

Peggy is the best.

She really is. Having her and Bet as a double act makes the show catch fire because she gives Paloma Faith someone to play off of. The art student whose name I forget isn't cutting it for me. You need a character who is a match for Bet and she just isn't.

I was hoping that that old couple who were her BDSM slaves in series 1 would be working in her S&M shop!

Edited by BaskingsharkGTX
  • Love 1

Everything is now better now that Peggy is back, she is the absolute best. "You know she's barking mad right?" 

The plot with Martha, Thomas, and the creeper designer was fun, and I am glad that Martha and Thomas are finally hooking up. I mean, we all know where this is going no need to play coy. 

Fun seeing Ripper again, even if his plan had certain...flaws. Unleashing a band of psycho killers on the enemy seems like an easy way to just create even more problems later on. It is definitely a very Gotham style plan though, lets fight fascists with psychos! Amanda Waller is somewhere nodding her head with approval and making some notes on how to improve on the plan. 

Not that surprising that Alfie's new boss is an asshole, the question now is when he finally has to take this guy down and do the right thing in this whole mess. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Not that surprising that Alfie's new boss is an asshole, the question now is when he finally has to take this guy down

Probably right when Gully catches Alfie in a threesome with the Queen.

• LOL 2