Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: FILE #7

ohjoy
  • Start Topic

LeBlanc and Shea discover Ted’s plan for the neXt server and race to intervene before it is too late. Meanwhile, Ben and Gina investigate NEXT’s latest victims, Congresswoman Elenor Beatty and reporter Harrison Cole, after a freak accident occurs, and Shea reaches her breaking point.

2 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Was the conversation the one agent had with his father supposed to be some kind of reveal? I stopped paying attention, but the music suggests it was important information.

Yes. It appears that dad is an admiral or high ranking Pentagon official who now is overseeing the AI. In all actuality that probably would have been the better ending. Leaving it in the hands of the US govt to see what it’s full capabilities can truly be. I’m sure however Shea, Paul and the gang won’t let that go without them trying to naruto run onto Area 51 and destroying the server in some fashion. 

20 hours ago, MyArchangel said:

Yes. It appears that dad is an admiral or high ranking Pentagon official who now is overseeing the AI. In all actuality that probably would have been the better ending. Leaving it in the hands of the US govt to see what it’s full capabilities can truly be. I’m sure however Shea, Paul and the gang won’t let that go without them trying to naruto run onto Area 51 and destroying the server in some fashion. 

Well based on what we have seen, even the US Govt wouldn't be able to control the evil AI. It is all powerful and all that.