Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E10: Gal Gadot, Claudia Winkleman, Tessa Thompson, Nicola Coughlan, Lee Mack, McFly.

• Start Topic

Among the guests joining Graham tonight: Israeli actress Gal Gadot, talking about new blockbuster Wonder Woman 1984; Strictly co-host Claudia Winkleman, whose debut book Quite is all about love, life and eyeliner; Marvel and Westworld star Tessa Thompson, starring in new romantic drama Sylvie's Love; Derry Girls star Nicola Coughlan, now appearing in American period drama Bridgerton; and comedian Lee Mack, back with a new series of Not Going Out. With music from McFly, who perform their single Tonight Is the Night.

Well, Gal Gadot was delightful, as was Nicola Coughlan (with whom I was completely unfamiliar before the show). I took Tessa Thompson's day drinking and Harry Judd performing with McFly once again as dire signs of the times.

• Love 2
On 12/26/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bruinsfan said:

Well, Gal Gadot was delightful,

I thought she was as well, especially when she pointed out she is seeing the back of Graham's head on her screen, and then her exclamation of "What? That's it? They told me it was a half hour, I can't stick around?"

• Love 4
On 12/27/2020 at 8:37 AM, Bruinsfan said:

Well, Gal Gadot was delightful, as was Nicola Coughlan (with whom I was completely unfamiliar before the show). I took Tessa Thompson's day drinking and Harry Judd performing with McFly once again as dire signs of the times.

Sorry could you please expand on the Harry Judd comment ?