Type keyword(s) to search

The Walking Dead: World Beyond: Media Topic

• Start Topic

In "The Walking Dead: World Beyond" virtual panel at NYCC on Oct. 10, Scott Gimple clarified the World Beyond timeline in comparison to the other shows...

-- Chris Hardwick: "Scott, now that we've seen the premiere, can you kind of refresh our memories, timeline-wise, uh, where World Beyond lines up with the other Walking Dead shows?"
Scott Gimple:
"You know, the - the pandemic and the scattered airings has kind of changed things a little bit, but essentially this show is contemporaneous with Walking Dead, and we know Fear the Walking Dead is a little earlier than both of these shows. But, yeah, I gotta do some new calculations with the pandemic, although, technically with Walking Dead's finale lining up with the premiere here, I think - I think we're all going to be okay."

Also, in EW's "The Walking Dead Showrunners Summit" virtual panel at NYCC on Oct. 9, which included the showrunners from all three Walking Dead series plus Chief Content Officer Scott Gimple, Gimple teased a little of their upcoming plans for the Walking Dead universe...

-- The EW moderator commented that the World Beyond characters seem to be heading east towards New York and asked if there was a chance that they will meet up with any of the characters from the other shows "at some point, in some fashion." 
Scott Gimple:
"There's absolutely a chance. ... I will say, there's something we're working on that's kind of far afield that - that has some crossover-y elements to it. That's about as hedge-y as I can get. But there really is a chance. Um, there's a far-flung story, um, that I won't even say much about who's working on it because it would reveal some stuff, but, uh, there's plans. How about that? There's plans."

Edited by tv echo

Some reviews of this episode...

A trip to high school helps Walking Dead: World Beyond find its footing
Alex McLevy   October 25, 2020
https://tv.avclub.com/a-trip-to-high-school-helps-walking-dead-world-beyond-1845466763

It was bound to happen eventually—The Walking Dead: World Beyond finally aired an episode that didn’t feel like a misfire! After three straight episodes filled with strained character development and clunky storytelling, it was a relief to get an episode that just felt like a reasonably paced and moderately tense installment of this wobbly series. True, this is grading on a curve; it didn’t exactly light a fire of intensity under its audience, and there were more than a few moments of odd stylistic choices and hoary character exchanges that even grade-school kids would find a bit simplistic, but in comparison to the groan-inducing dialogue that has been hampering it from the start, this fourth entry in season one finally felt like it had some momentum.

The Walking Dead: World Beyond Episode 4 Review – The Wrong End of a Telescope
By Ron Hogan  October 25, 2020
https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/the-walking-dead-world-beyond-episode-4-review-the-wrong-end-of-a-telescope/

Director Rachel Leiterman does a solid job with her young performers, who seem to be finding their characters as they go, save for perhaps Elton. The episode, which features both dramatic scenes and action set-pieces, is a fairly decent bottle episode, with the novelty of both walkers and animals being threats, with the wolves serving as both protector and danger to the Endlings and their adult chaperones. The two rules of directing concern both kids and animals, and yet she does a good enough job with both, though the wolf protecting her den of cubs is a bit heavy-handed as far as metaphors go. Otherwise, the pacing was good, and Leiterman gets a lot of use out of the twisting and turning confines of the high school to build some pretty good tension as the group separates into pairs and wanders off into the darkness to look for decade-old canned goods and water storage.

It’s a little early in the series run to trap the characters into one location, so “The Wrong End of a Telescope” is a slow-down for a series that doesn’t need to slow down much more. The characters are still being established and fleshed out, and it’s a natural idea progression to give The Endlings a glimpse at the kind of high school experience Felix and Huck might have had, but slowing things down at this point in the season seems counterproductive. The story should pick up steam, not wander around navel-gazing.

Certainly, with any show, there are rough patches. “The Wrong End of a Telescope” has a lot of positives, but also enough negatives to create some concern. The pacing of individual episodes has been good, but the pacing of the season feels a bit slower than might be expected. The trial by fire promised by the Blaze of Gory was mostly a fizzle; undoubtedly, the real trials will be down the road. It’s still too early in the journey to turn around, even if everyone gets a chance to consider their roads not taken.

The Walking Dead: World Beyond recap: High school horror show
By Nick Romano October 25, 2020 
https://ew.com/tv/recaps/the-walking-dead-world-beyond-season-1-episode-4/

The Walking Dead: World Beyond did something a bit different four episodes in, which seems more in line with what this spin-off should've been from the beginning. "The Wrong End of a Telescope" is the show's own Teen Wolf. It plays on the vibe of past teen horror stories and the idea that the high school experience is itself a horror show. World Beyond becomes less worried with explaining the "world beyond" The Walking Dead and has fun with genre elements and its main premise: a bunch of teens growing up in the zombie apocalypse. I mean, it's still got issues, but compared to the empty storytelling thus far, it at least tried to change things up.

The Walking Dead: World Beyond Recap: Old School
By Scott Meslow  Oct. 25, 2020
https://www.vulture.com/article/the-walking-dead-world-beyond-recap-season-1-episode-4.html

And again, I’m left wondering: What is it going to take for World Beyond to stop being a chill hangout show about the world’s most generous and understanding teenagers? Because there are a lot of potential conflicts in “The Wrong End of a Telescope” that should be interesting and that World Beyond just veers away from. It doesn’t even need to change the main arc of the show! World Beyond seems to be afraid of complexity, but people are capable of holding two contrasting thoughts or feelings in their heads simultaneously. It’s okay for Iris to like Silas and be weirded out when he goes into a fugue state and pummels a zombie to death. It’s okay for Iris to love Hope and be mad that her sister hid the truth about their mother’s death for a full decade. These are not changes that would betray the characters or their relationships; they are changes that would make those characters and relationships more complicated and interesting.
• That said: Given everything Leo says, it’s pretty hilarious that it took Hope literally seeing a wolf protecting its cubs to go, “Oh, maybe my dad is protecting me.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 1

About that post-credits scene...

The Walking Dead: World Beyond just helped answer major Rick Grimes mystery
BY DAVID OPIE     26/10/2020
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a34478151/walking-dead-world-beyond-rick-grimes-post-credits/

After the credits came to an end, a Civil Republic scientist named Lyla is seen casually testing a zombie subject in her laboratory. "Test subject displays no detectable response to psychological stimuli. Necrotic plasma and brain fluid are being drawn for further testing."

The results are compared to tests during and immediately following reanimation, including "climate variation" readings which will likely examine how the environment affects the zombie process.

While multiple walkers can be seen in the lab, Lyla's current test subject is Dr Samuel Abbot of Portland, Oregon. Weirdly enough, a photo on Lyla's desk shows that she knew the doctor in real life too before he died and was reanimated. The pair are pictured together alongside Hope's father, and an unknown fourth man, hinting at why Leo now fears for his life in the present day.

Given that CRM scientists like Dr. Abbot were seen as expendable, this doesn't bode well for Hope's father. But that's not even the most interesting part.
In the same scene, Lyla refers to her former colleague as TSA402, and another test subject is named A403. That might seem like a minor detail, but this seemingly innocuous moment actually helps solve one of the biggest Walking Dead mysteries of all — Namely, what is an "A" and what is a "B"?

For quite some time, fans have wondered what these letters could stand for, theorising everything from Infected vs Uninfected to Leader Vs Follower. Finally, thanks to this new World Beyond coda, the mystery has been solved, at least, in part. People described as "A" are test subjects the CRM experiment on to help find a cure.

So what's a "B"? While this hasn't been directly explained yet in World Beyond, it's safe to say that B's are people that the CRM enlist, probably as soldiers or even leaders. Of course, it's also possible that they're subjugated to serve the organisation, probably against their will.
Back when the CRM took Rick Grimes, Jadis changed her mind last minute and switched him from an "A" to a "B' in order to protect him. "I have a B," she said. "Not an A. I never had an A. He’s hurt, but he’s strong." Whatever this might mean for Rick, it's clear that he and his fellow "B's" are more useful to the CRM alive than dead.

Further proof of this can be found from back when Jadis marked Negan and Gabriel as "A's" before trying to kill them. "A's" are expendable in ways the "B" captives are not.

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 2

I didn't watch last night's episode of TWD: WB, but I assume this scene did appear in it...

AMC Taps Mountain Dew in Bid to Open ‘Walking Dead’ to Product Placement (EXCLUSIVE)
By Brian Steinberg    Nov 12, 2020
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/walking-dead-mountain-dew-tv-advertising-world-beyond-1234830128/ 

When you’re fighting a legion of undead, you need reliable weapons, a plucky attitude, and — this week, at least — a bottle of Mountain Dew.

The citrusy PepsiCo soda will this Sunday appear in a new episode of AMC’s “The Walking Dead: World Beyond,” and not only on screen. Characters will mention the beverage by name in scripted dialogue. Its cameo is part of a bid by the cable network to make one of its most foreboding series a more welcome place to one important constituency: advertisers.

“This is definitely something that we love doing and want to do more across this universe,” says Kim Granito, AMC Networks’ senior vice president of integrated marketing, in an interview, cautioning that any appearance of a product in a scene of any “Walking Dead” series “needs to be authentic to that world.”
AMC has been extremely cautious when it comes to weaving product appearances into its signature series and its various spin-offs over the course of a decade. Indeed, there has been only one major Madison Avenue property featured in any of the series since “The Walking Dead” debuted in 2010: a kiwi-green Hyundai Tucson that served as a sort of getaway vehicle designed to help the characters get out of difficult situations.

AMC’s parent company, AMC Networks, isn’t the sector’s largest player, but it oversees some critically acclaimed TV franchises, including “Dead,” “Better Call Saul” and “Killing Eve.” In recent months, the company has worked to take more control of the advertising around those efforts, including launching a “Content Room” that can develop long-form “brand films” to accompany original AMC programs or devise tailored ad appearances that fit alongside specific programs. AMC has  worked to maintain first-window sales rights when series it owns are made available on ad-supported streaming outlets such as Pluto TV, among others. In September, it unveiled a partnership with Amazon’s Twitch: a channel devoted to “The Walking Dead” universe that includes original live-streamed content related to the show.

AMC’s “Content Room” helped devise the Mountain Dew appearance along with The Content Collective, a unit of Omnicom Media Group that helps work advertisers into content.

Viewers on Sunday will see one of the “World Beyond” characters, played by Annet Mahendru, surprise another, played by Nico Tortorella  with a full bottle of Mountain Dew, cloaked in a label that might have greeted a consumer around 2010. “Is this legit?” he asks, mentioning the soda by name. “I will never stop missing these. I mean, I used to drink this like water, back in the day.”

The beverage giant helped make Mountain Dew’s day of the undead seem more realistic, digging into its own archives for an appropriate bottle label. The company also helped with one of the  old “hillbilly” figures that was used to promote the drink in the 1960s for a sign seen on a convenience store in one of this week’s “World Beyond” scenes.

PepsiCo believes the on-screen moment will strike a chord with viewers. Marketing around the beverage is “centralized around two things, culture and our fans. We believe this integration sits at the nexus of both — ‘Walking Dead’ is a highly anticipated show that remains a part of pop culture and conversation,” says Nicole Portwood, vice president of marketing for the company’s Mountain Dew business, in responses provided by email. “We believe the way the brand is shown in the episode will resonate with fans of the brand as well as the general audience,” she adds.
At the show’s peak, a 30-second ad in “Walking Dead” could cost as much as $502,500, while the same kind of spot in spin-off “Fear The Walking Dead” might go for an average of $395,000, according to Variety surveys of ad prices. In recent seasons, however, a 30 second ad in the flagship cost $135,369 and the same in “Fear” cost around $52,737, according to Standard Media Index, a tracker of ad spending. PepsiCo spent $69.3 million on advertising in the two series in 2019, according to Kantar, another tracker of ad spend.
When Hyundai placed its automobile in the series, the appearance came with restrictions. The Tucson could not be used to kill zombies. Viewers aren’t likely to see a bottle of Mountain Dew being used as a defense against a creature attack or the soda itself tapped to wash away blood. “We worked with AMC to outline a ‘comfort zone’ that provided enough creative license for the writers,” says Portwood.

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Superclam said:

No amount of advertising or zombie attacks can get me to drink Mountain Dew. 

...especially not out of a bottle which has been kicking around on a garage floor for about a decade.  Think nothing is growing in that high fructose corn syrup after ten years?  Think again.  😆

14 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

according to my cable guide, the episode is going to be two hours and twenty-four minutes long  (2 hours and 24 minutes long).

I’ve just watched it and it runs 50 minutes per episode, there are no commercials on Prime so that’s where your pain is going to be 😪

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

I’ve just watched it and it runs 50 minutes per episode, there are no commercials on Prime so that’s where your pain is going to be 😪

That's why I dvr/tape pretty much everything (and have since vcr days) and start watching at a minimum of 20 minutes in so I can fast forward commercials!  

• Love 1

Walking Dead: World Beyond finally gets good, just in time for the season finale
Alex McLevy     November 29, 2020
https://tv.avclub.com/walking-dead-world-beyond-finally-gets-good-just-in-t-1845759997 

I finally realized what the problem with World Beyond was, but it took the show delivering an episode as daffily entertaining as season-ender “In The Life” to illuminate it. This whole time, the show has taken itself deeply seriously. It wants to be just as dark and moody and meditative as its predecessor, and it wants to do so while having teenagers learn Very Special Lessons about life and how to live it. From Iris’ sit-downs with her dying therapist in the pilot on through to Elton ripping his mom’s book apart in “The Deepest Cut,” everything has always been geared toward a tone of somber, heady bleakness. It was the look and feel of a show that fancied itself a cut above the average television programming—“elevated horror,” to use the tiresome current terminology.

Only, it’s not. At all. World Beyond is a series that should’ve been leaning into its pulpier and more lurid elements since day one. For god’s sake, this is a show about a quartet of kids making their way across a zombie-strewn wasteland in search of a top-secret military outpost run by a homicidal monster who embedded her own daughter with the enemy in order to spirit away a super-genius teenager and thereby save the human race from extinction. (Or some such. I’m still not sold on a few of these plot points, as we’ll get into below.) Surely, there’s room for some smiles that don’t have to be of the “we’re rolling a bowling ball and laughing to symbolize hope for the future” variety. I’m not saying it shouldn’t take itself seriously—far from it. The finale took itself uber-seriously, but it did so while delivering an act-long knife fight, transforming Hope into a badass super-soldier and not-so-secret computer genius, and reveling in action tropes that walked right up to the line of campy without tipping over into it. It felt fresh, and invigorating, and all the ridiculous goings-on helped to compensate for what is, frankly, still some pretty weak dialogue. (People getting beaten up and pointing guns at their own heads goes a long way toward making the endless speechifying tolerable.) By getting bananas, World Beyond showed it had potential. Just not the kind it thought it had all this time.
Look, there are inconsistencies aplenty, should you want to go looking for them. But while most of them are of the minor, that-doesn’t-track variety (After their fight with the group of empties, Huck tells Hope, “Pistol’s gone. We should keep walking.” What? Where the hell did it go?), the one that need addressing is Hope’s role in all of this. Unless the show is really playing an elaborate long con, the Civic Republic really does consider Hope an asset because of her brain. That’s more than a little belief-beggaring, and the finale works overtime to try and reassure us that, no, she’s really some sort of genius, we just forgot to tell you before this! Because it’s one thing to have her be a sharp-minded kid with above-average intelligence, capable of making alcohol and fixing broken motors. It’s quite another to suggest that she’s such a one-in-a-million mind, the dominant military authority in this post-apocalyptic reality is willing to destroy an entire colony and spend untold resources just to bring her in and...work alongside her dad on immunology research, a field of knowledge for which she’s shown no facility as of yet. Frankly, I hope that all the characters are either dancing around the real reason for her status as a treasured asset or that they are unaware of the truth (much as Huck apparently didn’t know her mom destroyed the campus colony, or that she CRM was going to try and kill Felix and Iris regardless), because the whole “turns out I’m smarter than I thought” was badly set up, and even more clumsily delivered.
- I laughed hard at Huck walking up to Felix after the fight to tell him how great he is, and how much she cares about him. YOU WERE JUST ABOUT TO STAB HIM IN THE HEAD.

Edited by tv echo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The Walking Dead's Scott Gimple Officially Reveals if Rick Grimes is in World Beyond
By BRANDON DAVIS - November 29, 2020 
https://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/news/the-walking-dead-rick-grimes-world-beyond-cameo-scott-gimple/ 

Gimple caught up with ComicBook.com for an exclusive interview, diving into the massive zombie year AMC had with three different shows airing which were all set in the franchise's canon. Following the Season 1 finale of World Beyond, the characters are on a collision course with the CRM but their journey to New York won't come with any Rick encounter.

"You know what? I'm very happy to say... I'm not happy to say the answer. I'm happy to be definitive with people. It is not," Gimple said when asked if World Beyond's final destination was Rick Grimes. "That's one, I don't know if people are being cagey about that. But I feel that one's important not to be cagey about. I think people could watch this show and learn a lot about the mythology that Rick Grimes is caught up in. And they might even see places where Rick Grimes has been. But yeah, he's not swinging around the corner. And I don't even know if I'm making people upset saying that, but I just don't like people watching it, sort of expecting Rick." You can read our full interview with Gimple here!

Still, those dedicated fans hoping to get some intel about what Rick has been experiencing and where he flew off to will still obtain some rewarding insights from World Beyond as the show moves forward and have already through its first season. "People will learn a lot about the world that Rick is entangled in," Gimple says. "So I think there is a great benefit to that."

Although Rick Grimes won't be showing up in World Beyond, the spinoff's showrunner Matt Negrete is not ruling out appearances from otherr familiar faces. "The thing I've been saying about that is never say never. Obviously, I don't want to spoil anything, but the thing I'll say is that it really is going to be an expansion of the world," Negrete says. We're going to be seeing a lot more of a CRM, parts of the CRM you've never even hinted at. We'll get a glimpse, or probably actually more than a glimpse, into how they operate, what their modus operandi is." You can read our full interview with Negrete here!

"We're going to be spending some time at the facility where the girls' father has been and we're going to be more immersed in that world," Negretee promises. "We just hinted at it and teased it a bit in season 1, but season 2 is really stepping off the diving board and diving into it full hog, so to speak. There's definitely a lot of cool things that we're going to be exploring that's all related to the CRM and the larger universe."

The Walking Dead: World Beyond will go into production for its second and final season in early 2021. Fear the Walking Dead will return for the back half of its sixth season following The Walking Dead Season 10C, which begins airing its 6 new episodes in February.

Edited by tv echo

Two more producer interviews (there's more than what's quoted below)...

The Walking Dead: World Beyond producers share intel on finale and season 2
By Dalton Ross November 29, 2020
https://ew.com/tv/walking-dead-world-beyond-season-finale-season-2/ 

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Let’s start at the very end. The last thing we see is Felix reunited with Will and this group behind him. What can you say about why Will is not with Leo and who this group is?
SCOTT GIMPLE:
Hoo-boy. Can't say much about who the group is. One thing I worried about was maybe people thinking, "This is a group we've seen before in the Walking Dead universe." This is a brand new group. So there's that. As for Will, there are some references to what Will was doing and Leo expecting him back. There was a little bit of an excursion that happened that Will was supposed to be back from, and he obviously is not and he's with these people and things are afoot. You know me, I'm a lockbox. I'm impenetrable, Dalton.

Well, when you're saying things are afoot, does that mean that this could be the start of some sort of resistance?
GIMPLE:
It's a little more complicated than that. But that group isn't the CRM obviously, and things are happening, but it's even a little more complex and less binary than a resistance. Some very difficult relationships are being tested — and I don't mean personal relationships. I mean sort of big relationships of societies.

MATT NEGRETE: And I'll add that he says something to Felix, to the effect of, "I thought you were dead and you guys don't know." Know what? So there's an implication that he might know that something bad went down where they're all from. So there's definitely some blanks to be filled in there. We'll learn more as we get into season 2.

GIMPLE: Will straight up thought they were dead. Why do you think they were dead?

'The Walking Dead: World Beyond' Finale Offers Hope for the Future
NOVEMBER 29, 2020 8:25pm PT by Josh Wigler
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-world-beyond-finale-explained 

Following the finale, The Hollywood Reporter spoke with showrunner Matthew Negrete for more on the two-part closer and how it sets up the future of The Walking Dead: World Beyond and … well, beyond.

What went into the calculus to have the season end with Hope on her way to the CRM? How does that open up the show moving into the endgame?
It was about exploring the relationship between Hope and Huck. There's a whole back story we had in our head originally when we created the series. Hope is super smart. We saw her exhibiting her intellect in an interesting way at the beginning, brewing alcohol. She learned how to do that on her own. There were other hints we laid out along the way about how Huck and the CRM in general have plans for people with above average minds. We established that her father Leo (Joe Holt) is at this research facility, laying groundwork for a cure. It's something that's going to take generations to do. What better person to work alongside him than Hope? It was really about the generational plan that the CRM has, and it's something we'll delve into more in season two.
Entering the second and final season, what does Hope's journey to the CRM open up to us about both this specific story and also the greater Walking Dead universe?
The group is divided. They're splintered into different subgroups. It's going to give us an opportunity to explore a couple of different worlds. We have Silas, captured by the CRM, which opens up a few avenues for us. We also have Hope on her way to see her dad and where her dad is. We also have Iris and Felix meeting with Will and this interesting group of woods folk, which is another world we're going to explore. Throughout the season, we'll potentially see these worlds come together in some really interesting ways.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

‘The Walking Dead’ & Zombie Spinoffs To Haunt San Diego Comic-Con Virtual Edition; AMC Unveils Full Lineup Including ‘Creepshow’, ‘Doctor Who’ & More
By Anthony D'Alessandro, Dominic Patten   July 7, 2021
https://deadline.com/2021/07/the-walking-dead-final-san-diego-comic-con-2021-1234787414/ 

THE WALKING DEAD: WORLD BEYOND

Panel Time: Saturday, July 24 at 2:00 PM PT

Hardwick will talk about season 2 and provide an exclusive first look with Gimple, showrunner and EP Matt Negrete, and cast members  Aliyah Royale, Alexa Mansour, Nicolas Cantu, Hal Cumpston,  Nico Tortorella, Annet Mahendru,  Julia Ormond, Jelani Alladin and Joe Holt. Season two of The Walking Dead: World Beyond concludes the epic story of Iris (Royale), Hope (Mansour), Elton (Cantu), and Silas (Cumpston) — four friends who journeyed across the country on a mission that transformed everything they knew about themselves and the world.  As they face off against the mysterious Civic Republic Military and fight for control of their own destiny, goals will shift, bonds will form and crumble, and innocence will be both lost and found.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Warning: includes spoilery sneak peek and some casting news (to skip sneak peek, fast forward to around the 4:20 mark)...

The Walking Dead: World Beyond | Comic-Con@Home 2021
Comic-Con International   Jul 24, 2021

Edited by tv echo

You can watch video of New York Comic Con's "The Badass Women of the Walking Dead Universe" panel at the following link - includes female cast members from all 3 shows...

NYCC 2021 | The Badass Women of the Walking Dead Universe (Virtual Screening)
Sun, Oct 10, 2021 
https://www.findthemetaverse.com/film-tv/nycc-2021-the-badass-women-of-the-walking-dead-universe-virtual-screening

Moderator: Yvette Nicole Brown
Panelists: Angela Kang (EP/showrunner), Denise Huth (EP), Lauren Cohan (TWD), Paola Lazaro (TWD), Jenna Elfman (FtWD), Karen David (FtWD), Christine Evangelista (FtWD), Aliya Royale (TWD: WB), Alexa Mansour (TWD: WB), Annet Mahendru (TWD: WB) and Julia Ormond (TWD: WB).

Edited by tv echo

When TV's Big Fall Finales Are Airing, Including Grey's Anatomy And One Chicago Shows
By Nick Venable last updated 1 day ago
https://www.cinemablend.com/television/when-tvs-big-fall-finales-are-airing-including-greys-anatomy-and-one-chicago-shows 

Sunday, November 28

• Fear The Walking Dead Season 7, AMC+, 3:01 a.m.
  • The Walking Dead: World Beyond Season 2, AMC+, 3:01 a.m. (Series Finale)
  • Axios Season 4, HBO, 6 p.m. (Season Finale)
  • The Equalizer Season 2, CBS, 9:00 p.m. 

Sunday, December 5

• Doctor Who Season 13, BBC America, 8:00 p.m. (Season Finale)
  • Fear the Walking Dead Season 7, AMC, 9:00 p.m. 
  • The Walking Dead: World Beyond Season 2, AMC, 10:00 p.m. (Series Finale)

Edited by tv echo

TWD WORLD BEYOND Alexa Mansour Panel – Fandemic Dead 2022
Fandom Spotlite    Mar 24, 2022

From The Walking Dead: World Beyond, Alexa Mansour gave a panel at Fandemic Dead 2022 to talk about the show, her career, and to answer fan questions.