Type keyword(s) to search

New Homes of Orange County Season 15

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Folks, We do not post people's addresses on the site, whether it's a housewife's address or one very close.  They may expose dang near everything on the show (thank you person who applies blurring), but their addresses are verboten.

• Start Topic

Let's talk real estate!  With all the new homes of season 15, it deserves it's own thread.  Shannon, Kelly and Braunwyn moved to the same neighborhood... what neighborhood in Newport is it?  Are they all rentals like Gina and & Emily said about Braunwyn's or did Shannon buy?  So far Kelly is the only one admitting to renting.  They sure act like they own!  I wonder if they purchased the new decor or had them staged for the show?  I mean, these home are decked out in every corner - so how fake is all the new home stuff this season?  Elizabeth's tour was odd because all she talked about was "this is Jimmy's stuff/this is where Jimmy's likes to" maybe to make her ex jealous since she most likely got the beach house in the divorce?  Are they all living above their means and we'll see a lot of moves/house flips after the show?  Please, weigh-in on the new homes of the OC.

Shannon:

Braunwyn:

Elizabeth:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-15/videos/elizabeth-lyn-vargas-takes-us-inside-the-home

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I recall reading a few years ago that Tamra had to move out of her home because the HOA wouldn't allow filming in her neighborhood.

Perhaps all the Housewives had to move to a neighborhood that allowed filming.

I think it helps the production crew if all the homes are close together. They are supposed to filming more scenes in their homes this season.

Edited by oakville
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 10/24/2020 at 5:05 AM, oakville said:

I recall reading a few years ago that Tamra had to move out of her home because the HOA wouldn't allow filming in her neighborhood.

Perhaps all the Housewives had to move to a neighborhood that allowed filming.

I think it helps the production crew if all the homes are close together. They are supposed to filming more scenes in their homes this season.

Okay so I found the neighborhood they all moved to "Harbor View Homes" (aka the Port Streets) in Newport Beach... Shanon's house is set $3M and yes she's renting (probably $10-12k month) good for her, it's a beautiful property! 

Edited by JenniferTeach
  • Love 1