Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Eternity

When renowned neuroscientist Landon Jennings is found dead, Moretti and Pierce must figure out how someone could have gained access to his impenetrable study in order to kill him. Lewicki finds himself with twice the work when Pierce’s father James moves in with them.

Am I the only one watching this show?  I hope not.  I really enjoy Eric McCormack and want to see Perception continue.  Anyway, I called the scientist killing himself once it was revealed that he had a fatal illness.  I did like seeing Pierce being insulted by the AI program.

• Love 2

I watch on a delay as well. Didn't love the episode -- think Lewicki needs a 200% pay raise! 

Rizzoli and Isles had a locked room murder a week or two before this one.  That played into my 'meh' feelings about the episode.

Also, when Jennings was doing that wrist snapping thing, I immediately didn't think neurological condition -- I thought anger management!  Some therapists recommend snapping a rubber band against your wrist when you feel angry (or whatever you are trying to have addressed) to increase your perception of the issue.

• Love 1

I did like seeing Pierce being insulted by the AI program.

Me too, I'm ashamed to say.  Generally PIerce's lectures are 100x better than the neuropsych ones I got but it was fun to see him being insulted,

I'm pretty meh on the 'A' plot (because really, he could have waited a little while longer to commit suicide, he still had lots of brain cells to spare) but I really like Pierce's father's story, something many of us are going through, and Peter Coyote did a great job.

Am I the only one watching this show?  I hope not.  I really enjoy Eric McCormack and want to see Perception continue.  Anyway, I called the scientist killing himself once it was revealed that he had a fatal illness.  I did like seeing Pierce being insulted by the AI program.

I've been watching since the beginning.  This was not my favorite episode, though I am enjoying the minor plot line following Pierce and his father and also the continuing development of Lewicki's storylines.   There is a nice blend of drama and humor in the series.   

• Love 1

Eric McCormack is fabulous in this show, I  can put up with a lot of dreck to watch him.

I absolutely agree! I'm still watching and have to say I'm a bit disappointed in this season. I'm enjoying it, but it seems so heavily geared to "case of the week" and not so much the story of Dr. Pierce and dealing with his illness. I found Erick McCormack's performance last season to be so nuanced and heartbreaking at times. I'm missing that a bit. And it's not him, he's great, it's the writing or direction or both - not sure.