Type keyword(s) to search

Athlete A (Netflix) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I finally got around to watching it. I knew it would be hard and infuriating and it was. So many people protecting Nassar. I do disagree with the claim that Penny were too busy going after the money for time to do anything else. That's not it. They simply did not care. Someone like Nassar doesn't operate for decades because the organization didn't have time for anything else. He operates because people in charge do not care. Each one belongs in jail. Including the FBI agents who were told of the allegations and did nothing. 

Glad to see Maggie Nichols so happy in college gymnastics. I've watched some of them and she's awesome. Jamie, Rachel, Maggie and of course Judge Aquilina are all so awesome. 

• Love 4

Former USA Gymnastics coach charged with human trafficking, sexual assault

A former US Olympics gymnastics coach with ties to disgraced sports doctor Larry Nassar was charged Thursday with two dozen crimes, including sexual assault, human trafficking and running a criminal enterprise.

John Geddert was head coach of the 2012 US women’s Olympic gymnastics team known as the Fierce Five, which won a gold medal. Nassar was the team’s doctor and also treated injured gymnasts at Twistars, Geddert’s Lansing-area gym for elite athletes.

• Love 1