Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: School Ties

Raja

When one of Charlie's mentees from the local library gets mixed up with a gang, Charlie ropes in the whole team to help save her life; Cade and Teresa struggle to deal with an unforeseen situation with their foster children.

A 17 year old remembers very senior Deputy Minnick from when she was a teacher. What did she have a second grade class?

The DA decides to leave her office to run for Sheriff, or is it a no harm no foul for her reelection when she loses to Sheriff Hollister. In any case if she wins and not the Under Sheriff I guess there still is a chance for bill to be a cop post election.

I didn't watch this episode since I have no interest whatsoever in Bill's daughter, Bill's wife or Bill's MIL. I might watch online if reviews here are interesting.

So far, looks like that's a no!

The Sheriff's family was barely there. We had the DA working the Sheriff and Under Sheriff as she announced her candidacy. Learned that Deputy Minnick was a teacher before and "the majors"and Sheriff help her rescue a kid. While the foster kids came back home with plans to see abuela again.

The Sheriff was able to snipe with his trusty six shooter and nobody seems to understand hero gunfighter wins elections for Sheriff 

• LOL 1

I cannot understand why the girl kept wearing the stolen backpack, especially with that super distinctive patch on it. There's a dude with a gun chasing you who clearly will have no qualms killing you--ditch the bag! Made no sense.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, redpencil said:

I cannot understand why the girl kept wearing the stolen backpack, especially with that super distinctive patch on it. There's a dude with a gun chasing you who clearly will have no qualms killing you--ditch the bag! Made no sense.

My thoughts exactly. But first I would have stashed a few rolls of the money somewhere for later retrieval just to make the whole caper worthwhile.

• Love 2

So the girl somehow has her former teachers phone number. 
Then the very senior deputy does not immediately dispatch the closest unit to the house while she’s on the phone so that help can actually get there.  she magically knows where the house and drives there.  If this girls life  was as chaotic as it appeared, how would she still be living in the same  place as when the deputy was a teacher? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3