Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E16: Alsiyadun

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, anna0852 said:

Pretty sure the showrunners aren't fans of the current administration 😁

Yeah, I caught the snide remarks. I hate it when shows start getting overly political and I generally bolt when that happens.

(edited)
4 hours ago, anna0852 said:

Pretty sure the showrunners aren't fans of the current administration 😁

I thought that was pretty funny and pretty much on point considering what he's tweeted or talked about in public.

The acting was good (surprised by Offset), always like seeing Sabatino again, and some scenes (all the Callen - Sam scenes) and liked Fatima's scenes with her captors, and was glad to see Hetty again and that Beale was low key.

The story was sort of all over the place and didn't stay long enough in one place. Wish more of it had been the rescue and less in L.A. (Sorry, but sick of the talk about babies and being parents. Is this for the Densi fans, cuz it adds nothing to the story.)

Edited by ymeagain
9 hours ago, ymeagain said:

The story was sort of all over the place and didn't stay long enough in one place. Wish more of it had been the rescue and less in L.A. (Sorry, but sick of the talk about babies and being parents. Is this for the Densi fans, cuz it adds nothing to the story.)

Would have liked to see more of Fatima being a "badass." She should be a promoted to a series regular.

And yes, babies do not fit into these type shows. Also, Kensi & Deeks should never be partnered together.

The old cliche "don't take your work home" applies to K&D in reverse , i.e. "leave your home life at home."

• Love 1
3 hours ago, preeya said:
12 hours ago, ymeagain said:

Would have liked to see more of Fatima being a "badass." She should be a promoted to a series regular

Isn’t she being promoted this season? Pretty sure this was already announced 

OMG, CO'D's eyes were pretty when he and Sam were on the plane 😉

Apart from the Densi banter, which was beyond ordinary and just filler, I didn't mind the episode.  I do love a bit of Sabatino, his banter is fun.  I have no idea who "Offset" actually is, but he seemed to do a good job for someone who isn't a professional actor.  

It was nice to see Hetty, and Nell and Beale weren't annoying at all.  Densi however, were there for the sake of being there, they really didn't do much at all.  Wouldn't have minded seeing more of Anna though.