Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: The Root of All Evil

• Start Topic

An ok episode where it looks as if the perp gets away with it.   We didn't have Pride seeing dead people so that's always a plus.  I guess that the new tv trope (or stereotype) is the young VERY INTENSE Asian woman.  Seeing it all over the place on tv now it seems.  

I wonder if the NCIS React Team stuff is another one of those so-called back door pilots?  I like Sebastian on THIS show and really have no desire to see him breaking down doors swat team style.   Still wondering if NCIS New Orleans is on it's way out and the React Team will be a replacement?  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, 12catcrazy said:

Still wondering if NCIS New Orleans is on it's way out and the React Team will be a replacement?  

If so, they could stock it with all the other NCIS team's rejects.

• Love 1
On 3/2/2020 at 1:48 PM, 12catcrazy said:

I wonder if the NCIS React Team stuff is another one of those so-called back door pilots?  I like Sebastian on THIS show and really have no desire to see him breaking down doors swat team style.   Still wondering if NCIS New Orleans is on it's way out and the React Team will be a replacement?  

not me, I barely tolerated him while he was a lab rat, I find him almost intolerable as a supposed agent.  I knew he'd miraculously pass the REACT training/test because Chuck forbid he get sent back where he belongs.