Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Fixing Frankenstein

Airs February 20, 2020

Dr. Schaeffer has to straighten a woman's serpentine foot to reset her life, as Dr. Vincent gets a drummer's foot back on the beat.

Dr. Ebonie was funny about the guy who hadn't followed through on her instructions.  

I'm confused about Dr. Brad.  He is obviously fully qualified to do the surgeries because we see him doing them - but someone is always in the operating room with him?  

That Jersey woman's foot was truly sad...but I might have missed the last few minutes of the show because I do not know how either of the storylines turned out (sometimes I fall asleep...well lots of times I fall asleep).

Edited by RoxiP
  • Useful 1

The Jersey woman seemed to have other problems, as her feet and ankles were very swollen.

I agree for Dr. Brad that it’s odd he always has the same female doctor with him in the OR and she seems to be co-equal not an assistant. I do wonder who’s really running the surgery.

• Love 2
On 2/21/2020 at 9:40 AM, RoxiP said:

That Jersey woman's foot was truly sad...but I might have missed the last few minutes of the show because I do not know how either of the storylines turned out

She had a really good result, her foot looked very normal after healing. The drummer was not as dramatically improved-looking, but he seemed very pleased.

On 2/21/2020 at 5:14 PM, Rickster said:

The Jersey woman seemed to have other problems, as her feet and ankles were very swollen.

She seemed to be one of those body types that looks normal on top, but very large below the waist. Her face made her appear quite skinny in the talking head shots, but she later was shown on the examining table, and she had huge hips/booty and very thick legs and ankles- I think that's just the way she was built. The doc said the foot might take as long as a year to lose the swelling.