Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: The Pious Thieves

formerlyfreedom
  • Start Topic

For the love of money is the root of all evil. A trail of signs did lead The Hunters unto a merchant's lair, where unearthed remnants of the past echoed evils of the present. Millie's compass delivered her to the House of Offerman, whereupon she encountered Jonah and put a charge unto him: "I beseech thee walk in truth!"

Dropping on Amazon on Friday, February 21, 2020.

7 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I really liked this episode, who doesn't like a great bank heist and John Noble.

I did too - although my heart almost stopped when I thought they had killed off Lonny and were about to kill off Sister Harriet. Thank god that didn’t happen, I love the ridiculousness of Lonny, as well as the absolute scorn of the nun.

• Love 4

I loved that Lonny refused to stop playing dead until Harriet said, "And SCENE."

I understand Jonah's need for revenge (especially combined with his guilt over now not being able to stop two people he loves from being murdered), but I'm glad that his visit to the vault made him see how many other people the hunters are trying to avenge.

I guess the one positive thing I can say for Hauser is that he killed himself to tie up loose ends rather than leaving his family at risk.

• Love 1

I have to say, this is one role where Carol Kane isn't bugging the shit out of me.

She always plays the same role-a slightly goofy character with an accent???

She was very good in this episode and I have a hunch we will get some more on their backstory....and I am only through this episode as I write this!

2 hours ago, AriAu said:

She always plays the same role-a slightly goofy character with an accent???

She was very good in this episode and I have a hunch we will get some more on their backstory....and I am only through this episode as I write this!

We too are only at this episode, we're running out of time to get everyone's backstory.  

On 3/5/2020 at 1:24 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I'll always have a soft spot for her because of The Princess Bride!

I keep waiting to hear "Have fun storming the castle, boys!"

(And yes, I know that was Max.)

• Love 1