Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Judy Garland and a Sexy Troll Doll

jewel21

4 minutes ago, Bastet said:

It's already on season seven and renewed for season eight (I think), and acting contracts are most often six or seven seasons, so they have all most likely agreed on a renewal in recent years, which does not surprise me at all. 

That would just be Faris and Janney. The rest of the cast all signed on later, so who knows what the length of their contracts are. 

• Love 2
On ‎02‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 4:38 AM, Lily H said:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I sometimes don't really like Jill very much. Inviting them all to lunch at her club and then blowing them off when they were all there waiting for her was just so selfish and typically Jill. She's not as bad as she was when we first met her, but I don't think she would make a very good mother because she's so completely self-centered.

She's entertaining as a character, but yeah, that was a crappy thing to do.  And I agree that she wouldn't make the best mother.  Although compared to Bonnie, Christie and Marjorie (when she was an addict) . . .

• Love 1

I'd love to be a cast member on Mom.  I'm in the right age group.  Maybe, I should do a try out. lol   Some shows just look like they'd be fun to be on, like, The Voice.  They seem to laugh a lot.  Kinda gets on my nerves, but it seems like a happy place. I' also like to be on Big Little Lies and Stumptown.  

• LOL 1

I would also think if she was going to spend thousands of dollars she would go with someone younger.  Considering Christy is Jill’s age she could have the same viability problem.

Yeah, Christy's not as young as she was when she gave birth to Chandler & Monica's twins on "Friends!" 😉

• LOL 3