Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
ElectricBoogaloo

Zoey's Extraordinary Quotes

Zoey: Do you always have to play and sing your music quite that loud?
Mo: Well, how else am I supposed to listen to Wham!? Their songs demand a certain level of participation and volume.

MRI tech's playlist: Awesome MRI Mix: Music to Soothe

Max: Look at him. I don't think I've ever been as happy as that guy is at 9:30 in the morning on a Tuesday.

Zoey: What are you leaning towards?
Simon: Tough call. Middle of the day. Do I get a sugar cereal that'll make me crash hard or something super healthy that I'll totally hate?
Zoey: These are the struggles. My dad's a huge fan - well, was a huge fan of granola. I think I'm going to go that route. It's kinda the best of both worlds scenario.

Zoey: If you had the power to know what was going on in other people's heads, do you think you'd feel guilty?
Max: No, I think I'd just get my feelings hurt a lot more often.

Liam: Hey, congrats on the promotion. That is awesome. 
Tobin: Yeah, congrats. Now I have two female bosses. It's like I'm working at Goop.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo

Mo: So exactly what is the look we're going for in here? Third grade science fair? Corporate housing? Or "she was quiet and kept to herself"?

Zoey: Believe it or not, I didn't really play any sports growing up.
Simon: I'm not surprised by that information.

Mo: These are the best noise canceling headphones in the entire world. I wear them to sleep, when I'm DJing at the club, every time an Uber driver says, "How's your day going?"

Mo: Unbelievable. All I see is a bunch of mostly white people drinking overpriced coffee while you get a whole show. What song is it?
Zoey: Uh, I think it's Whitney Houston.
Mo: You think? This power is wasted on you.

Zoey: Thank you for getting those. I just wasn't in the mood for another over the top song and dance number by lonely overcaffeinated peple again.
Mo: Having to witness amazing private concerts throughout the day must be incredibly tedious. My heart breaks for you.

Tobin: I haven't felt this kind of stress since I got into both MIT and Harvard. "What are you going to do, Tobin? What are you going to do?" Hack into the CIA and go to prison for three years instead.

Joan: Swag is for the interns. It keeps them happy so we don't have to pay them.

Simon: Find another way to let [your team] know that you care about them.
Zoey: But what if I don't?