Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Shell Game

• Start Topic

On 12/29/2019 at 2:03 AM, ottoDbusdriver said:

So, other than yet another amped up crisis what was the point of the space whale exactly ?

It wasn't a space whale it was a cloud fish 😛

And the point was to have a giant cloud fish! And also to make the situation more tense and have the visual of Maureen's space forklift plummeting into the clouds.

• Love 1

So, Judy gets a message from her parents, telling her that they outside of the space station, left behind in maintenance pods... And Judy's reactions is basically, "Whatev ... I guess we kids are on our own now." 
I kept waiting for some scene where Judy  would tell someone, anyone, that her parents had been 'thrown overboard', but no..   

And Not Dr. Smith was on team Robinson for about half an episode - but then immediately goes back to anti-Robinson after John spoke harshly to her. 

One episode to go, but I have to say that getting through this season feels like an effort.
Many of the 'dire situations' feel a bit forced and you can almost see the effort of the writers to pair up different characters for parallel crises to jump back and forth between. 
I am chalking it up to the notion that maybe the writers are aiming at more of a tween audience. 

• Love 4

So robot was able to stop a truck with its bare hands, fight one of its kind in the vacuum of space and crash through the hull of the Resolute, take out predatory dinosaurs, yet three jail guards with taser batons pt it down? 

• Love 4
On 1/14/2020 at 7:45 AM, Raja said:

So robot was able to stop a truck with its bare hands, fight one of its kind in the vacuum of space and crash through the hull of the Resolute, take out predatory dinosaurs, yet three jail guards with taser batons pt it down? 

Maybe it was letting the guards put it down in order to give Will and Ben a chance to escape with Scarecrow.

• Love 1