Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Kirby's Speed Shop (Columbus, GA)

I don't quite get why the phone records weren't looked at when the case was new; that seems like an obvious thing to do. (They did it in all the old Law & Orders, which are way older than this murder!)

Still, it was fun to see the Bull and Becky interviews.

My JohnnyBonds addiction will get a fix next week, if the previews are to be believed. Phew!

• Love 2

I don't quite get why the phone records weren't looked at when the case was new; that seems like an obvious thing to do.

Yes, this one had me scratching my head as to why it wasn't solved when the case was new.

I found myself really engaged in this ep, and I think it was partly because I found Kirby's kids really relatable. And wow, how awesome was it to get to watch that sociopath Becky get cuffed and stuffed?

• Love 4

I thought the same thing about the phone calls. Twenty-nine calls in one day? Eight within 15 minutes of the killing? Plus the sad excuse of an alibi at the Harmon's, it all screamed "Bull is guilty" to me. His twitchy interview was fun to watch. When Becky got cuffed all she said was  "Oh, OK." Very deadpan. Whacko.

Loved that Kelly said she'd interpret Georgian for Yolanda. I really like their personal dynamic.

• Love 3

If I was the DA here, I'd offer to cut some time off of Bull's sentence to get him to roll on Becky. I don't think the case against

Becky is that strong, but having Bull point the finger at her would seal the deal. But he may be either too stupid or too loyal or too dependent on Becky to do it.

• Love 1

Bull may roll on her now. It's been ten years since the murder and Becky did marry Haney three months after the murder, rather than hooking up with Bull in appreciation for what he did. Now that they both have been arrested, Becky may try to dump it all on him. If he pulls his head out of his ass and still has anything incriminating against her, now is the time to use it.

• Love 2

First, thanks to Sarah for suggesting this show.  This was my first episode of Cold Justice and I'm hooked.  I'm from Georgia so I found it fascinating and I'm genuinely shocked the cops didn't catch them ten years ago.  

• Love 1
(edited)

It's always shocking to me when the victim's relatives and the suspect all continue living in the same small town together. They must run into each other periodically. I liked the son and daughter a lot. You could tell even though they had issues with his choice of partner, they loved him a lot.

Edited by Soobs
  • Love 1