Type keyword(s) to search

Media for Inventing Anna

• Start Topic

That's a great article. I'm surprised but happy to see how many of her friends on the show correspond to real people. And that Chase is based on a real person. 

I was shocked to see she had apparently scammed a total of $275,000. I thought it would have been waaay more, like in the millions. I suppose a lot of what she got from people was given voluntarily, and can't be considered stolen. (Although it's certain they wouldn't have given her the time of day if they'd known she was penniless.) 

• Love 2

That really is a great interview! 

-The costume designer talks about how IRL Anna tended to dress mostly in black, mainly so she could wear the same things over and over. The designer didn't actually have a high opinion of Anna's taste. 

-Julia actually met with Anna! Afterwards she admitted to people that she still didn't know who Anna was. 

-For Vivian, the costume designer says she used fairly high end clothes but mismatched patterns and textures, and didn't iron things. 

-The actress playing Neff loved her wardrobe and it helped her get into character. 

As an aside, over the series Neff really grew on me. I sense the actress who played her could be really hilarious in the right role. She'll probably be really big. 

• Love 1

I've only watched the first episode, but I was kinda tickled to see both of Meredith Grey's parents, Ellis (Kate Burton) and Thacker (Jeff Perry) in the same show.  Again!  *LOL*

Since both were also in "Scandal" along with Katie Lowes.  

New drinking game: Spot Shonda's Favorites!

It still amazes me that Jeff Perry was married to Laurie Metcalf & is the father of Zoe Perry, "Young Sheldon's" mother.  Oh yeah, Zoe was in "Scandal" too.....*LOL*

• Love 1