Type keyword(s) to search

Outside of the Need/Want: The Cast in Other Roles

While re-watching old Farscape episodes, it turns out Grant Bowler was in a season 1 episode called "That Old Black Magic". He was the maroon guy who asked for Zhaan's help to take down Maldis. He looked pretty good even in body paint and 15 years ago.

• Love 1
(edited)

While re-watching old Farscape episodes, it turns out Grant Bowler was in a season 1 episode called "That Old Black Magic". He was the maroon guy who asked for Zhaan's help to take down Maldis.

Ha, I actually just stared watching Farscape for the first time on Netflix, and I literally just saw that episode today.  I also recognized Grant under that make-up, and thought that was pretty neat.  Since Rockne S. O'Bannon created that show and is involved in this, I wonder if he remembered Grant from before, when they were casting the role of Nolan.  (Brief off-topic note: Farscape is awesome.)

Anytime Amanda and Stahma interact on the show, I still remember that both Julie Benz and Jaime Murray were on Dexter together.  Julie, of course, was Rita, Dexter's girlfriend/wife, while Jaime was in season 2 as Lila "Pardon my Tits" Tournay, who Dexter had an affair with, and caused him much trouble in that season.

Graham Greene is currently on Longmire right now, as the former tribal sheriff, Walt put in prison.  Looks like he's being set-up for the big baddie this season.

Edited by thuganomics85

Until I looked up this show on IMDB and checked out some of the names, I had no idea that Tony Curran (Datak) was the actor who played Vincent Van Gogh on two 'Doctor Who' episodes ('Vincent and the Doctor' and 'The Pandorica opens').  I thought he was very good as the painter.

• Love 4
(edited)

Until I looked up this show on IMDB and checked out some of the names, I had no idea that Tony Curran (Datak) was the actor who played Vincent Van Gogh on two 'Doctor Who' episodes ('Vincent and the Doctor' and 'The Pandorica opens').  I thought he was very good as the painter.

He was also Marcus in the Underworld series...had no idea. Just discovered that this weekend when one of my cable channels was doing Underworld films back to back. And, he's a redhead...

Edited by LexiconDevilOne

While I was watching the latest episode of Sleepy Hollow ("Kali Yuga"), I was trying to figure out why Carmilla looked so familiar. Turns out it was played by Jaime Murray / Stahma.

And, possible spoiler (more speculation because I have not read any spoilers) alert, her character survived, so she might return later this season.

• Love 1