Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E05: Got A Friend In Me

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, SnarkySheep said:

Did anyone else initially think there would be something wonky with the fiancee, like maybe she wasn't showing up at the hospital because she didn't actually exist? And his imagining her would be a brain symptom?

I initially thought the reason he couldn't contact the fiance was because she was with another man.  

On 11/12/2019 at 1:02 AM, torqy said:

One of Mrs. Torqy's docs told us years ago to get and keep a copy of ALL your records, ya never know when ya might need 'em.

I have learned this the hard way, having a serious medical condition...my first doctor was killed in a car accident three years ago and the next one lost his license this summer. Getting things transferred has been a nightmare.

My mom always says it's too bad I can't be treated at Med...sure, I'll have to deal with some certifiable staff, but they won't let me leave without a cure. 😀

• Love 1

Natalie is just the worse.  Why do they keep writing her this way?

22 hours ago, SnarkySheep said:

Considering that the woman Bert left her for died soon after they got together, I'm pretty sure both Goodwins are perfectly aware of this. They do not need CeCe meddling.

CeCe is so happy in her remarriage that she thinks Sharon could be happy to remarried to Burt and she's got little time to make it happen.

It's not right but I understand why she did it.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

CeCe is so happy in her remarriage that she thinks Sharon could be happy to remarried to Burt and she's got little time to make it happen.

Yeah, the two lovebirds are so focused on each other, Dr Charles seems to have forgotten completely about the young daughter he had with his second wife. We saw the kid like once, several seasons ago, then crickets.

• LOL 2