Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Speak Ya Clout

• Start Topic

EVERYTHING IS NOT OKAY – With Spencer (Daniel Ezra) torn about where to play football, he is taken aback to learn who his Dad has added to the team. Jordan (Michael Evans Behling) faces repercussions for not taking his upcoming football game seriously.  Layla (Greta Onieogou) gets mad at Spencer after Olivia (Samantha Logan) let it slip about his football plans.  Meanwhile, Coop (Bre-Z) has found her voice again through music, which may bridge the gap between her and her mom.  Taye Diggs, Cody Christian, Monet Mazur and Jalyn Hall also star.  Michael Schultz directed the episode written by Mike Herro & David Strauss. (#202). Original airdate 10/14/2019.

Kayla(sp?)  Is headed for the danger zone... And somebody need to check Jordan.. He making the rest of us light bright brothers look bad.. He's the only one of us on the show.. He gotta do better than being the spoiled idiot 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'm glad Jordan finally faced consequences from his mom. His behavior was atrocious. 

I hope that someone can get through to Layla, she really needs help. Both her and Spencer need to continue to be honest with one another. They keep too many secrets from one another.

Welcome back Billy, the team was just out of control, with the exception of Asher. 

I love Olivia. She's there for everyone.

• Love 6
On 10/14/2019 at 11:22 PM, Mikita said:

I'm glad Jordan finally faced consequences from his mom. His behavior was atrocious. 

I hope that someone can get through to Layla, she really needs help. Both her and Spencer need to continue to be honest with one another. They keep too many secrets from one another.

Welcome back Billy, the team was just out of control, with the exception of Asher. 

I love Olivia. She's there for everyone.

Jordan is out of control. Hopefully he’ll start acting right. I understand that he feels hurt and anger towards his dad, but that gives him no right to disrespect his mother the way he did. 

I thought the kid from Vegas going to be Spencer’s brother. I’m glad he isn’t. The show already has enough family drama. 

And is it just me, is or Billy spending a lot of time with Spencer’s mother? That’s the whole reason his marriage is on the rocks in the first place. I’m not saying they’re going to have another affair, but hanging out at her house and having her be his sober companion isn’t a good look if he wants to get back together with his wife.  

And Olivia is my favorite character. Followed by Spencer.  But the other wide receiver — Laila’s ex— is growing on me. He’s not such an obnoxious bro this season. Where is he living, though?

• Love 2

I definitely see hints of interest between Olivia and Asher, which I can get on board with now that he’s not a big douchebag. I prefer their scenes to depressed Layla. I feel bad for her, but I wish she would talk to her friend or boyfriend instead of lash out at everyone. I’m sensing a suicide attempt soon.

Jordan needs to grow up. I can understand he’s mad at his dad but stop treating your mom like crap! There must be something more to the ex’s son story as to why he’s living in LA now. Maybe she left him or is sick? I wish Spencer heard the whole story instead of storming away, but then we wouldn’t get the drawn out drama.

• Love 2