Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: The Night General

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, ctlady said:

Nope - not the only one.  I don't know how to say this without sounding mean or shallow, but something about her mouth bugs me.  The only role I liked her in was in Legally Blonde,  I can't help but associate her with Heroes now

It’s her lips. They are very thin. Like Frank Burns on M*A*S*H. 

1 hour ago, ctlady said:

Nope - not the only one.  I don't know how to say this without sounding mean or shallow, but something about her mouth bugs me.  The only role I liked her in was in Legally Blonde,  I can't help but associate her with Heroes now

Though I haven't like her in anything I've seen her in (particularly Heroes), I must admit that I'm starting to warm up to her a little. I think she and Nate have decent chemistry.

On 10/10/2019 at 12:46 PM, mojito said:

I give this show and 9-1-1 a pass on reality (though I still will pick things apart) because they're otherwise entertaining shows with engaging characters.

I thought what they were telegraphing was that Armstrong had moved to detective quickly and he himself wondered if it happened too fast. This made me wonder if he was going to return to patrol.

I hope Armstrong ends up being Nolan's partner. I found their exchange of thoughts somewhat compelling and liked that for once, Nolan can speak freely and his cop-intelligence is appreciated. 

As the "Night General"  think he is more  a replacement for the late Captain Anderson's role towards Officer Nolan  when the Boots rotate onto the night shift.

• Love 1
On 10/6/2019 at 11:12 PM, mxc90 said:

I hope Nolan isn't going to carry the dad's death with him. He seems to be taking these things hard lately.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:10 AM, Netfoot said:

He could have shot the guy in the foot to prevent him hanging himself... but then he'd have been crucified in court, because no good deed goes unpunished.

I also thought Nolan should have tried to shoot the dad in the leg so he would be too wounded to hang himself,  but I suppose he might have accidentally killed him, which would have been bad.

• Love 1