Type keyword(s) to search

ladyscorpio

1.9k Excellent
  1. Nick isn't married to any of them. April and Jennifer are legally married and they want to find another victim for Nick to mooch off of and they want Danielle to legally marry this new girl.
  2. I agree, when Danielle first came back to them and they were sitting outside at the table, Jennifer looked completely zoned out. Her eyes were squinty and her mouth was open, she seriously looked like she was on something. Someone else mentioned they think she has a drug problem. I'm with you on not understanding what the women get out of it. They get nothing at all!! A woman with self esteem would never entertain this b.s.
  3. I agree, the fact that the woman told them that she doesn't want to see them, and they pack their bags and jump in the car anyway!! And it's 12 hrs away!! They blow up her cell and it keeps going to voicemail. The wife says something like "oh of course she's not answering again", they are practically stalking that lady!! I watched this video on YouTube today about them and their family, it's disturbing.
  4. I agree, it's so obvious that's why they want Danielle to stay, and that's the only reason why they want to add more women, to financially support Nick. They see the women as nothing more than atms. It reminds me of Kody and Robyn and how treated Meri, Christine and Janelle. I think Danielle also mentioned that it was the first relationship she had ever been in. She's so young and naive. I was glad she moved out, but now they sucked her back in and used the baby to make her feel guilty. I don't know what the hell these women are supporting Nick for. They don't even care that he doesn't work. They get nothing out of it. I wonder if Danielle has family that was trying to open up her eyes that she's being used and that's what helped her decide to leave.
  5. I just finished watching this episode (I fell behind on this show) and my thoughts are that Danielle is not ready to bring another woman into their family. I don't think she even wants to at all. She's doing it to please Ick. She's so depressed and looks so beaten down and exhausted. Ick is so selfish, he's only concerned about himself, he has no respect for Danielle. He was so concerned that Danielle was going to scare Natalia away if she knew how worried Danielle really was. If he really loved Danielle, he would wait until she was ready to start bringing new people into their lives but that's of no concern to him at all. Their poor boys, having to see their mother always crying and stressed out. It's not healthy for them or for Danielle. I wish she would wake up and see how disrespectful Ick is to her and how selfish he is. She's getting absolutely nothing out of this except misery and heartache. Ick seems like he would be just fine with or without Danielle there. It wouldn't make a difference to him. She's just along for the ride.
  6. You're not a bad person, I feel the same way. Alot of people feel this way and are upset about the way Kody and Robyn treated Garrison and Gabe, actually all of his children except Robyn's. It annoyed the hell out of me too, and to see Robyn sitting in the front row.
  7. Robyn probably thought it wasn't "safe" for them.
  8. I agree, they looked nothing like bugs. Almost all of them looked very messy too. I think the one that looked the least messy was Alex's. I liked the purple colors on Robert's. I thought most of the Baked Alaska's looked messy too, except for the igloo one. Zoe's vocal fry bugs me really bad.
  9. I agree, Ick does have a hold over Danielle. She's been with him since she was a teenager and they have two boys together. Someone else had mentioned that she's financially dependent on him. Anyone can see she's not happy and that she doesn't want to add another woman to their family. I think she's really depressed and isn't thinking clearly. Hopefully in time, her eyes will be opened and she will leave him and start a new life. Maybe meet someone who does love her and who will make her happy.
  10. I totally agree!! I thought the same thing, it's weird to me that she's pregnant with her second child and she's kissing that girl, (I forgot her name)plus she has a little baby at home. I don't think she's into her husband at all. It seems like he will be the one staying home with the babies, while the two women go out on dates. There's zero chemistry with Ashley's husband and the other woman.
  11. I'm surprised Danielle actually left, good for her! The Davis family wants to keep adding more wives so Nick will never have to work again. What the hell are these women doing?? Why the hell are they supporting Nick?? They get nothing out of it! I know he takes care of the baby now, but even before she was born, he didn't have a job and just sat around all day. They're so desperate, I don't get it. Nick wants the wives married to each other and not him, so whenever he decides to up and leave, he can make a clean break with no ties to anyone. Except now with the baby, he would have to pay child support, if the mom ever opens up an Ors case. I wonder if the women have parents that ask them why they're okay with supporting Nick. My dad is as old school as can be and that shit wouldn't fly with him at all. I would never support a man anyway or be in the situation they are. I have a feeling that Ashley is going to end up leaving her husband for a woman in the future. She acts like him meeting the other woman isn't a priority, when they're supposed to both be " married" to him. He's nervous about it too. I don't see him and the other girl (forgot her name) being in any type of romantic/ sexual relationship. She only wants Ashley is what it seems like. It's weird to me that Ashley's pregnant and dating that girl at the same time, but to each their own I guess. There's another couple that's supposed to be on the show next weekend, wonder if they will be the normal couple out of the bunch.
  12. I noticed this too, only one side of her face moves, I wonder if it's Bell's Palsy. It looks like she got a boob job and her lips plumped. Her face looks very weary and stressed, always dealing with Garrick would wear anyone out. She looks depressed, I don't think she wants to add another person, it's Garrick that wants to. She would be so much happier if she left him, her self esteem must be in the toilet.