Type keyword(s) to search

ItCouldBeWorse

13.4k Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

3.8k profile views
  1. If being perfectly happy is what it takes to get sucked off, then Thor should have qualified once he was alone with Flower after thinking her gone forever.
  2. Yes, isn't that what the sink in the garage is for? (according to Georgie) Poor chickens.
  3. I thought all the same things, plus the miracle of Harris having all that non-frozen grass-fed beef ready to go. I doubt that the restaurant stocks it, so how was she so sure she could get it that very evening? Maybe she'll start using Dan's "grass-fed" chickens to save even more money. He can eviscerate them in the backyard, and then throw them in the truck and deliver them to the cafeteria. I suppose it makes sense that Dan plans to leave the house to his kids, but I wonder if Louise still has her condo.
  4. I was paraphrasing her words from this episode.
  5. Also, was Yoyo supposed to be the #1 tennis player in the world with Hunter #2? Because I'm pretty sure that #2 can make an excellent living. And if he's not #2, what good is sabotaging #1? Just to give Hunter more confidence by beating #1? He already beat him once. How long did that last? Blair Underwood has barely aged.
  6. She doesn't need health benefits. She's healthy. I'm sure you're right. As long as The Bear is in the same category at the Emmys, Abbott is probably not going to win. And the female star of The Bear (who played Janine's younger sister in an Abbott episode last year) recently won the Best Supporting Actress Comedy Emmy while Quinta won Best Actress. Next year, they'll both be in the Best Actress category if they are nominated.
  7. Who played the ball girl? She was very good. How do you pay someone for a comped ticket? What is Wagner supposed to do with the money? Did she just give him a check made out to the NYC Police Department? A wad of cash? Ask him for his personal Venmo account # ? He got her back good by doing her son a big "favor". He must have been headhunted and hired in one day, which should have sounded suspicious to Elsbeth. She really needs to tell Teddy to quit, but without explaining why.
  8. I had a jelly bean barrette that looked something like this: https://poshmark.com/listing/Fashioned-Foods-Colorful-Real-Jelly-Bean-Hair-Barrette-Earrings-Set-64ae05d0253a8cade8340183 Very colorful!
  9. But then other ghosts might have witnessed them. I prefer the idea of a couple of hours a day, maybe when Jay is on his laptop/phone (as we know, the only TV is in a public room.) I believe Jay said that it was like living with 8 children. I wonder if the show will last long enough that Sam and Jay actually have a child, who will then have multiple ghost aunts and uncles, but who will also eventually outgrow seeing them. If the child discusses them in school, they will be dismissed as imaginary friends. They could even passively "babysit" while Sam was elsewhere in the house, as one of them could fetch her if needed.
  10. I doubt that Abishola's even spent $100 on a pair of shoes, and I don't believe she'd jump to $1000 even if the company had been sold, much less before. Or that she would buy shoes that were non-returnable (assuming they hadn't been worn outside) in case they turned out to be uncomfortable.
  11. Except she always has to get her way. Doesn't work well with the police, and possibly not with potential love matches.
  12. I thought that Elsbeth was going to procure another cheap brass Cupid, break off the missing tip, and pretend that the fishermen found it (maybe tarnish it a bit), thereby provoking Margo to do something rash. It was not a given that the fishermen would have found the original. The antique dealer that Margo bought the bronze Cupid from was a huge loose end. Even if the fishermen hadn't found the original, once Margo showed Elsbeth the bronze, she would have surely thought to check back with him, as she had about the rug, which Margo knew she had done. Crazy to go to the local antiques deal. I guess Margo was able to walk back from the bus station without being observed after leaving the victim's car there? How far was it? And there were no rug fibers or blood residue in the trunk? She could really burn that entire rug in her fireplace? So many loose ends.
  13. I hadn't thought of that, but I'm sure you're right.
  14. I think I caught another mistake. Tina said "top of the 9th", but don't softball games have only 7 innings? (They were never tied.)
  15. I agree. If they wind up in Family Court, I doubt that being held back will be the only outcome. I don't know why Gregory and Janine didn't tell the grandmother that the judge might not think she's a suitable guardian for Alex. Are there truant officers anymore? I doubt that grandma would have showed up at court with Alex on her own, so at some point, someone from Family Services would likely have shown up at the door. Or, alternatively, Janine and Gregory could have asked the grandmother what she thought Alex would do for a living without going to school (other than competing on The Price is Right.) I assume if there were parents in the picture (who perhaps left for work before Alex would be able to run across the street) because they would have figured out by now that he wasn't attending school. I think that's why she told him that no teacher would stay forever. I agree that it isn't "fair" to the kids to have so many different substitutes. It would have been better to have a long-term one, if they exist. The sub who noticed Alex's absence seemed better than the other ones we've been shown. I always watch tv with subtitles, and my tv is pretty old. Your tv doesn't have a subtitles setting?