Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast Topic: BH90210

• Start Topic

Stalker Boy is Ty Wood, who plays mean jock Billy Marlin on The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. I recognized him almost immediately. At first I thought he might be Logan Shroyer, who plays Teen Kevin on This is Us, but yep, it's Billy Marlin.

Since the show is filming in Vancouver, I'm assuming we're going to see a lot of Canadian actor faces. I thought the pig farmer was Marcus Rosner, who appeared on Unreal and in a bunch of of Hallmark movies, but it's actually Christopher Russell, who appeared on Unreal and a bunch of Hallmark movies.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 8/14/2019 at 6:37 PM, allienc said:

Wow, he really does look like Teen Kevin.

It was kind of startling when I first saw him on Sabrina because I was convinced he was Teen Kevin from This Is Us.

Anyway, Tahmoh Penikett did a Lifetime "thriller" with Tori back in 2005 that was basically The Hand That Rocks that Cradle but updated with a surrogacy plot:

• Love 1
On 8/19/2019 at 6:27 PM, methodwriter85 said:

It was kind of startling when I first saw him on Sabrina because I was convinced he was Teen Kevin from This Is Us.

Anyway, Tahmoh Penikett did a Lifetime "thriller" with Tori back in 2005 that was basically The Hand That Rocks that Cradle but updated with a surrogacy plot:

I remember this one! Is Tahmoh in this series? (I don’t recall seeing him)

1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Is Tahmoh in this series? (I don’t recall seeing him)

Yes; I know him only as Helo from Battlestar Galactica, so it's almost disconcerting to see him again in such a different context.  He appeared in "The Pitch" as the writer for the pilot (head writer overall, maybe; I can't recall), who also seems to be (or explicitly is; this was episode two of two in one night for me, so there had been a good bit of wine by the time he appeared; again, I can't recall) Jason's wife's side piece.  There was a scene with him threatening her, and then later he showed up (interrupting the "BTW, you're infertile, so your wife's a cheater" revelation via Jason's conversation with his doctor) to introduce himself to Jason - at the private club where Tori had earlier been Jason's guest and run up a huge tab, which, of course, she left for him to pay.

Edited by Bastet
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, punkypower said:

Speaking of JP, anyone else remember his pre-90210 show, Sister Kate?

Sort of; I watched it because I knew one of the other actors on the show (Hannah Cutrona), but I don't remember much about it.  (And, no, I don't remember if she said anything good or bad about Jason.)

On 8/20/2019 at 11:56 PM, Bastet said:

Yes; I know him only as Helo from Battlestar Galactica, so it's almost disconcerting to see him again in such a different context.  He appeared in "The Pitch" as the writer for the pilot (head writer overall, maybe; I can't recall), who also seems to be (or explicitly is; this was episode two of two in one night for me, so there had been a good bit of wine by the time he appeared; again, I can't recall) Jason's wife's side piece.  There was a scene with him threatening her, and then later he showed up (interrupting the "BTW, you're infertile, so your wife's a cheater" revelation via Jason's conversation with his doctor) to introduce himself to Jason - at the private club where Tori had earlier been Jason's guest and run up a huge tab, which, of course, she left for him to pay.

Ah!! That is him! Silly me. 

Its whats his name from all the Hallmark Movies as Jennie’s bodyguard!

14 hours ago, punkypower said:

Speaking of JP, anyone else remember his pre-90210 show, Sister Kate? The star of it just happened to be Stephanie Beecham (Mama McKay)!

I watched that show. Sadly, I don't remember anything about the episodes. 

• Love 1
On 8/21/2019 at 7:49 PM, punkypower said:

Speaking of JP, anyone else remember his pre-90210 show, Sister Kate? The star of it just happened to be Stephanie Beecham (Mama McKay)!

I just remember an episode where Milli Vanilli popped up at the end for some reason!

• LOL 2