Type keyword(s) to search

Carnival Row Media: Laying the Track

• Start Topic

Carnival Row has a prequel audiobook called "Carnival Row: Tangle in the Dark" read by Karla Crome and scripted by one of the show’s writers, Stephanie K. Smith. The 3 hour and 8 minute audiobook is only available from Audible and costs $24.95 or is free to listen to if you subscribe to Audible Plus. The audiobook "Carnival Row: Tangle in the Dark" can be found here and a free sample is also available.

Publisher's Summary

Tourmaline Larou lives an idyllic life of learning by day and partying by night. An aspiring poet, her future promises nothing less than brilliance. Then, Vignette Stonemoss walks through the door, and Tourmaline’s world is upended. As she struggles to understand the effect this stranger has on her, Tourmaline and her fellow fae face a looming threat from the human world. War is on the horizon, and their very existence is at stake. And Tourmaline will discover whether love will save her—or destroy her.

Carnival Row: Tangle in the Dark is set in the world of the Amazon Original series Carnival Row, created by Travis Beacham and René Echevarria. Carnival Row is available only on Amazon Prime Video. 

Note: Carnival Row contains adult material and graphic language. Listener discretion is advised. 

The Carnival Row Season One Soundtrack is now available for purchase through select digital stores like Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, iTunes and many other digital platforms. The Amazon Music is free to listen to for subscribers to Amazon Prime. Songs include “Bury a Friend” by Billie Eilish, “Grieve No More” by Patty Gurdy, and “Fuel to Fire” by Agnes Obel. Here is a link to the Carnival Row Season One Soundtrack on Amazon Music where the complete 24 track playlist can be viewed.

Edited by AnimeMania
add soundtrack
  • Love 1

‘Carnival Row’: Jamie Harris Upped To Series Regular For Season 2 Of Amazon Fantasy Drama

Jamie-Harris-Amazon.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop

Jamie Harris who played Sergeant Dombey in Season 1, has been promoted to series regular for Season 2.

(This is a weird article, I don't remember this character and couldn't care less. I thought they finished filming Season 2 ages ago. They should hurry up and release Season 2 because I am reaching the point where I could care less if the show get released or not.)

• Love 2

‘Carnival Row’ Season 2 Has Wrapped Filming, Releases Behind-the-Scenes Photos

CR_104_24854_10.jpg?q=50&fit=contain&w=9

carnival-row-philo-soldier.png?q=50&fit=

Production for Carnival Row's second season began in November 2019, with most of the season shot prior to the March 2020 shutdown. Production resumed later that year and wrapped in the Czech Republic in August 2020. It seems like Amazon's decision not to split the second season into two parts, brought the cast back to set to finish filming the remaining episodes. In addition to Prague, it was reported that the series was filmed at Barrandov Studios and in Liberec, Doksany, Nelahozeves, Tousen, and Libochovice.

4 minutes ago, Enigma X said:

Anyone been hearing any new news on the second season?

I check every now and again, filming finished Sept 2021 and this is the most recent article. I found. It is coming, but the only speculation I have found is August.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
12 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I check every now and again, filming finished Sept 2021 and this is the most recent article. I found. It is coming, but the only speculation I have found is August.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Carnival Row Season 2 (Series Finale)    February 17     Prime Video
Series is cancelled.

This season is 10 episodes, with 2 episodes released each week.

We knew it was going to be the last season, between Covid, delays, Orlando's paternity leave, financial decisions etc, but I am glad to see it go. I will probably watch Season 1 after the holidays to refresh my mind on what happened.

Thanks for posting.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Razzberry said:

A firm date!  Already knew it was the last season, but was beginning to think it would never happen.  Looking forward to it.

I know. I’ve been waiting on this and “Made in Heaven”. 

• Like 1