Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Are You There, God? It's Me, Miles

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Comparison topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

I'm cross-posting this in multiple threads and if I get banned, this is the hill I'm willing to die on because this may literally be a matter of life or death:

Tom Colicchio is out front in publicizing that the need to feed our nation's children during the COVID-19 crisis is even more critical than it quietly is every "normal" day. With schools closing because of the pandemic, millions of kids in the U.S. will lose their primary source of nutrition. https://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/2174246/coronavirus-children-school-lunch/

Not only that, millions of people, especially in the service industry, are going to lose their incomes and may be faced with going hungry.

If you can afford to, please donate to your local food bank. You can save lives with a $5 donation.

This is OT, but my 92 year old father in NYC lost his battle with Coronavirus on Saturday.  Say your prayers for New York, it's a horrible nightmare there right now.  I hope everyone from the show is away from the city and OK.

18 hours ago, Yeah No said:

This is OT, but my 92 year old father in NYC lost his battle with Coronavirus on Saturday.  Say your prayers for New York, it's a horrible nightmare there right now.  I hope everyone from the show is away from the city and OK.

I'm so sorry @Yeah No. Praying for you, your family, and New York.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I'm so sorry, Yeah No. 

My dad's in New Rochelle (where one of the first New York breakouts was) and while he's baaaaaasically socially distancing, I fear he's STILL not taking it seriously enough (and this is a guy who's had pretty much every ailment over the years - brain aneurysm, major heart attack, two different types of cancer- so perhaps he just thinks he's invincible), and this shit is scary enough.

My condolences.

• Love 2