Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Killer Kitchen for Mom

I call BS on Christina quoting her $3000 to remove that tile floor in the living room and replace it with laminate flooring. Plus, it looked like the tile extended from the living room into a hallway as well. The demo alone should have cost at least double that unless Izzy wasn't charging her for labor.

I just had the tile floor in my foyer replaced and it cost $2800 for the demo, sub-floor prep, and the replacement porcelain tile, which is elegant and was budget friendly. My foyer is a LOT smaller than that living room.

• Love 2

This episode was hilarious.  All I kept thinking when I heard that Izzy had met the client at the gym and then he ended up being the one to pay for the wallpaper is that he was trying to get her to go out with him on a date.  I don't know if Izzy is married, but the vibe that I got was that he was single and looking to mingle with this client.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Interesting they told us the price of the home she was looking at in this episode (2.9 mil). That's the first time they've done that. 

They've shown the prices of other houses that she's looked at, plus how much she's paying for her rental, but we don't know the selling price of her house that she shared with Tarek.

In terms of the houses that she's looked at, I recall one of them (the first one possibly) being around 3.9M or so.

Get ready for next week to be the wedding episode.  While watching HGTV this afternoon, I saw a commercial that showed that the upcoming episode is going to be all about she and Ant finding a house and the two of them getting married. 

From the footage in the commercial, you can tell that HGTV cameras were there at the ceremony, so between that and the PEOPLE photos, I agree with those who say that she probably got boatloads of free stuff and probably paid very few expenses for the actual ceremony.

• Love 1