Type keyword(s) to search

Emergence Spoilers and Speculation: Emerging Theories

• Start Topic

So Piper remembers a lot more than she's letting on. She knew there was a tracking device in her neck (which is now on it's way to Peconic Bay), and that she's responsible for the plane crash.

They're trying to imply that "Homeland Security" was experimenting on her on Plum Island.

Unfortunately, the real Plum Island is an agriculture research station, working on animal pathogens (foot and mouth disease, probably anthrax, etc.), so it doesn't really track. But points to them for even knowing where Plum Island is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/26/2019 at 12:23 PM, palmaire said:
On 9/26/2019 at 6:22 AM, plurie said:

So Piper remembers a lot more than she's letting on.

She's totally knows all and is faking the amnesia, if you ask me.

I agree that she remembers a lot and probably all, given what we now know about her, but who could blame her for faking amnesia so she is not returned to her "real parents"?

• Love 1

Season 1 Episode 9 "Where You Belong" - Jo and Chris must evade the FBI as they investigate an elusive group of cyber terrorists. Ed's presented with a cancer treatment that seems too good to be true, and a mysterious woman's attempt to reach Piper puts the entire Evans family in danger on the stunning winter finale of "Emergence," airing TUESDAY, DEC. 10 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. 

Not really a spoiler, but I thought I would post this here (with bold emphasis) while we wait for the official episode thread to be posted.