Type keyword(s) to search

MERCH of Thrones: What do you wish you could buy?

• Start Topic

There is no shortage of Thrones merchandise of varying quality on the web, for sure. There's so many hand of the king pins out there, the only reason I don't have one is because I always worry I'm going to be disappointed with what I get. The Iron Throne paperweight, another example. The problem I've got is I want to combine two of my favorite things into one merchandise line, and no one seems to have done it yet. I wish they would, because I'd buy the fuck out of the following items. One of my favorite things about the SOIAF universe is the idea that each house has a sigil and a slogan. I'd love to be able to buy golf visors (hats with no lid, essentially) with the house main color as the hat, an embroidered sigil in the front, and maybe the words in classic Thrones font on the side. Give me a blue visor, white Falcon of the Vale. No words because High as Honor is stupid. A yellow visor, black stag, "Ours is the Fury" on the side. Black visor, light grey faceless man, "Valar Morghulis" on the side. Green visor, black bear, "Here We Stand." Black Raven, grey visor, "sword in the darkness." I want to do a red visor, black three headed dragon, but that I believe is the Blackfyre sigil, and have it say "Fire and Blood." Anyway, I wish someone would make these. Etsy, get it together. 

Seriously, how dope are these?

https://theawesomer.com/game-of-thrones-soccer-jerseys/284539/

If you could create a line of Game of Thrones merch, what would it be?

Also, legos. I would do the fuck out of Winterfell Lego Set, 7000 pieces. Castle Black, 4500 pieces. etc

• Love 3

An ultra realistic Arya’s needle would be of great use in dealing with the street ruffians so often encountered 🗡

I think Septa Unella’s chastity belts would go down a storm, having seen her in real life, that’s one lock I would like to pick! 🗝

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I'd like a Shaming Bell to toll behind my family when they do stuff that annoys the fuck out of me. Like when my daughter leeves an entire set of clothes behind her bathroom door for the fiftieth time, or my son puts an empty box back in the pantry, or my wife (fuck it, her too!) puts a 95% empty tupperware of strawberries back in the fridge without resizing it. I can absolutely nail her "Shame....shame....shame" tone and pace around the house. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I was looking to buy some Game of Thrones merchandise, but unfortunately the ending ruined the whole series for me.  As it stands now, I don't want that stuff in my house.  

On 6/15/2019 at 12:29 AM, rmontro said:

I was looking to buy some Game of Thrones merchandise, but unfortunately the ending ruined the whole series for me.  As it stands now, I don't want that stuff in my house.  

Same here. I planned on buying the Brienne, Arya and Sansa Rock Candy figurines (I already own the Dany one and I vastly prefer that look to the regular Funko Pops), definitely some t-shirts and maybe a few of the mini replicas of dragon eggs and swords for my bookshelf. Now I'm just glad I waited till the show was over. I'm really quite sad about it, but even just looking at my Dany figurine makes me sad.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Azi said:

Now I'm just glad I waited till the show was over. I'm really quite sad about it, but even just looking at my Dany figurine makes me sad.

I know exactly how you feel.  Such a shame.

On 6/28/2019 at 10:00 AM, Bali said:

But at this point, if I could buy anything GOT related- it would be a new ending.

I'd buy that.  It was such a strong show early on, and it's such a terrible waste that the ending ruined it for so many of us.  At one time, I thought it was the best TV show I had ever seen.  Now it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth,

• Love 1