Type keyword(s) to search

Writing staff

I have thought that for years! Fellowes seems to be able to write great individual moments and episodes but really struggles with a long-term storyline and tends to just repeat the same stuff over and over again. I think even just having 1 writing partner to check his worst tendencies and add some fresh ideas would have done wonders. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Zella said:

I have thought that for years! Fellowes seems to be able to write great individual moments and episodes but really struggles with a long-term storyline and tends to just repeat the same stuff over and over again. I think even just having 1 writing partner to check his worst tendencies and add some fresh ideas would have done wonders. 

And make sure Fellowes doesn’t retreat to the safe zone. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, TheView said:

I think that the show would've been greatly improved if the show was written by a writing staff rather than Fellowes alone. Who agrees? 

Oh, hell yes.

• Love 2

He definitely needed someone to help with pacing. That hospital storyline lasted for over half of the last series and other storylines were either rushed or went nowhere.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Popples said:

He definitely needed someone to help with pacing. That hospital storyline lasted for over half of the last series and other storylines were either rushed or went nowhere.

And also with flat characterization 

• Love 2