Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: The Wind Picked Up

druzy
  • Start Topic

Maci struggles with how to tell Bentley that Ryan got arrested and is in jail.

Cory makes his relationship with Taylor official, but when Ryder’s genetic disorder puts her in the hospital, Cheyenne worries that Cory doesn’t understand the gravity.

Airs June 10, 2019 at 10 PM

• Love 1
(edited)

I doubt anyone will read this since no one seems to be posting on this forum but I'm about to go on a rant. Ryan is an addict and probably an alcoholic. That being said, what do we see Maci and Beardboy doing all the time? Popping a cold one. My husband's father was a full-blown alcoholic, he died when my husband was 12. With that in his genetic makeup, guess what we never did in front of our two boys when they were minors? That's right, drink alcohol. Ryan is a total f***up, but Maci and Beardboy need to stop drinking in front of their children.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Useful 4
  • Love 10
On 6/17/2019 at 2:23 PM, jacksgirl said:

I doubt anyone will read this since no one seems to be posting on this forum but I'm about to go on a rant. Ryan is an addict and probably an alcoholic. That being said, what do we see Maci and Beardboy doing all the time? Popping a cold one. My husband's father was a full-blown alcoholic, he died when my husband was 12. With that in his genetic makeup, guess what we never did in front of our two boys when they were minors? That's right, drink alcohol. Ryan is a total f***up, but Maci and Beardboy need to stop drinking in front of their children.

There's no doubt in my my mind Maci and BeardBoy are also alcoholics.. They just happen to be functional alcoholics. I suspect Bentley does a lot of watching his younger siblings while his parents are drunk.

• Love 5