Type keyword(s) to search

Didn't You Used To Be An Author?! Actors In Other Roles...

TWP
  • Start Topic

We don't have a "cast in other roles" thread, so I'm posting here.  Some Reddit folks were concerned that Titus (plays Jackson) did an episode of FBI recently, because they feared it signaled that TR was canceled.  Who knew that an actor could take outside roles?  What a concept.😉

In other Titus news:  I knew Titus sang, but didn't know he did videos.  His song choices leave a little to be desired for me, but "he can definitely sing, Dawg".  Interesting.

• Love 3
On 11/2/2021 at 10:59 PM, VegetasMom said:

Does anybody watch NCIS Hawaii?  Titus was on the most recent episode, and I was a little surprised to see him there.  I don't know where I got the idea that he left acting, but it looks like I was wrong.  

Enver Gjokaj is playing the Deputy Chief of Staff to the Pacific Fleet's commanding Admiral and thus represents one of the political interest groups, the Navy to NCIS. And is showing a personal interest in the NCIS Special Agent in Charge and has appeared in most but not all of the episodes aired so far. His reoccurring role was big enough that I was surprised to see him on The Rookie. Being an officer his look would not change between episodes so I guess to could have filmed all his appearances in a batch to save from flying him out to the islands on a regular basis.

Edited by Raja