Type keyword(s) to search

Post-Season 4 Favorite House Poll

• Start Topic

POLL OPEN

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(edited)

I made a topic to check on everyone's favorite house at the start of season 4. So much has changed since then!

Just checking in to see how the standings have shifted. In the previous poll I had voted for House Tyrell, but Oberyn really turned me into a House Martell fan.

Anyone else change allegiance over the course of Season 4?

Edited by jellysalmon

House White Walkers!

Anyone else change allegiance over the course of Season 4?

I'd like vote for the Martells, but I know too few of them. I also voted Tyrell the last time and while I still think they would be best suited to actually rule, after the killing of Joffrey they hadn't had that much screentime. So of the big players who played a serious role this season, I'll have to go with House Stark because of the great improvement they made over the last ten episodes. Bran's storyline finally got interesting (and it could be one of best one's when it's all said and done), Jon Snow grew from a mopey boy into a leader and of course Arya remains one of my favorite characters (besides Tyrion and Varys, and I'd really love them to meet if the latter two also go to Braavos) and is on her way to become a force of her own. Not to forget Sansa, who went from fish out of water to now actually having some power over Littlefinger. So House Stark it is.

Hmm.

I went with Lannister when the season started. But compelling Joffrey and more-compelling Tywin are now gone. Leaving St Tyrion, boring Jaime, some kids, and an entertaining but far-from-brilliant Cersei.

I wouldn't have gone with Starks for the first 3 seasons because I don't like Robb, I don't like Catelyn, and I don't like Ned. But they're dead now. Sansa's my favorite, Arya's my 2nd-favorite, and while I don't lurv his character I like that Bran is in touch with the fantasy elements of the series much more than most of the main characters - Melisandre's also magic but she's Team Stannis, and Dany has dragons but I dunno if she herself is all that impressive.