Type keyword(s) to search

SEASON 1 LIVE POSTING THREAD

• Start Topic

There has been a request for a live posting thread for the last few episodes of the season, so we're giving it a try!

This thread will unlock during the east coast airing of the show tonight and will lock again until next week's episode.  While the thread is locked, it will still be visible.

Please remember:

• PTV rules still apply
  • Do not include spoilers, but...
  • If you choose to read this before watching the episode, you WILL be spoiled
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Popples said:

I'm not hearing Weird Al in the Peacock's singing.

It's not airing here yet, but by any chance is he singing "White and Nerdy"? If so, that's a Weird Al parody of "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionaire.

3 minutes ago, Catgyrl said:

It's not airing here yet, but by any chance is he singing "White and Nerdy"? If so, that's a Weird Al parody of "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionaire.

No, it was from one of the clues he gave away. "White and Nerdy" is a great song, though!

I blame Nicole because the FOX_PeacockMask_2019.png performance wasn't that good. But I like that the FOX_MonsterMask_2019.png did.

FOX_RabbitMask_2019.pngcould never be Kevin Richardson, Ken! Damn, all that gray in Joey's beard got me feeling old.

Edited by Popples
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was hoping FOX_MonsterMask_2019.pngwas going to sing after his recap video, but we have to sit through all three before performances? Please fix this for next season. If the first hour is nothing but filler, I'm going to be upset because there is other stuff I usually have to get done before watching this show.

• Love 1