Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

OtterMommy

SEASON 1 LIVE POSTING THREAD

There has been a request for a live posting thread for the last few episodes of the season, so we're giving it a try!

This thread will unlock during the east coast airing of the show tonight and will lock again until next week's episode.  While the thread is locked, it will still be visible.

Please remember:

• PTV rules still apply
  • Do not include spoilers, but...
  • If you choose to read this before watching the episode, you WILL be spoiled
  • Love 2

Just now, MikaelaArsenault said:

Who do you think will end up getting eliminated tonight?

I said the Peacock and Lion yesterday, but now I don't know..

• Love 1

Someone please rip turban off Nick's head!

The Monster just gave it away. It is definitely T Pain.

The Monster is bringing it.

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Popples said:

I'm not hearing Weird Al in the Peacock's singing.

It's not airing here yet, but by any chance is he singing "White and Nerdy"? If so, that's a Weird Al parody of "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionaire.

3 minutes ago, Catgyrl said:

It's not airing here yet, but by any chance is he singing "White and Nerdy"? If so, that's a Weird Al parody of "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionaire.

No, it was from one of the clues he gave away. "White and Nerdy" is a great song, though!

2 minutes ago, Popples said:

No, it was from one of the clues he gave away. "White and Nerdy" is a great song, though!

Ah, ok, thank you. Can't wait until it starts here!

"Trashin' the Camp" was an N'Sync song with Phil Collins.

I thought that was a pretty good performance. I held my breath though because you will get crucified for messing up a classic.

Gladys throwing down! Even Kenan couldn't pretend it was anyone else.

I have seen Gladys in concert and I have heard her say something exactly just like this.

• Love 2

Now to see how they fill the rest of the show. Maybe they do a top 2 who are safe and make the bottom 3 sing for the third spot.

FOX_BeeMask_2019.pngbetter win!

• Love 1

Kenan told Ken, "you do you!" Bwah.

If it is Rumer. No one will recognize her.

I was right! Knew it was Rumer, but only because I heard her sing on Empire.

• Love 1

I've only seen Rumer 20 years ago when she was in Striptease with her mother, and probably wouldn't have recognized her if she walked right into me.

I am sticking with the Peacock as my other pick to be unmasked tonight. I think it comes down to the Bee, the Rabbit, and the Monster.

Uh?! The Rabbit? I am shocked!

• Love 1

I blame Nicole because the FOX_PeacockMask_2019.png performance wasn't that good. But I like that the FOX_MonsterMask_2019.png did.

FOX_RabbitMask_2019.pngcould never be Kevin Richardson, Ken! Damn, all that gray in Joey's beard got me feeling old.

Edited by Popples
  • Love 1
  • Laugh 2

Here we go. I don't know how they will fill two hours with only three finalists.

Someone please snatch off Nick's turban. It is so ridiculous.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

Here we go. I don't know how they will fill two hourse with only three finalists.

With a whole lot of montages, apparently. This really should be an hour.

• Love 3

I was hoping FOX_MonsterMask_2019.pngwas going to sing after his recap video, but we have to sit through all three before performances? Please fix this for next season. If the first hour is nothing but filler, I'm going to be upset because there is other stuff I usually have to get done before watching this show.

• Love 1

Why the hell are they going back and doing all this crap about people who eliminated WEEKS ago.  What a waste of time.  As my other half said "they need to sell all that ad space".

• Love 1

This is going to be 2 hours of my life Im not gonna get back.  I guess I was naive thinking maybe we would have the final 3 each doing a few songs....

• Love 3