Type keyword(s) to search

S38: Chris Underwood

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Meet Chris. 

Hometown: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Current Residence: Greenville, South Carolina

Personal Claim to Fame: My professional career. I went from being a barista to managing the #1 sales team in my solar company within a year.

Hobbies: Surfing, sailing, camping, anything outdoors!

Pet Peeves: Laziness, political Facebook posts, people who are all talk and no walk.

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? A surfboard, because Fiji has amazing waves! A skillet, because literally everything tastes better on a skillet. Scuba gear, equipped with a spear gun because I love diving and spearfishing.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Malcolm because of his charm, Rob because he is a leader but also manipulative, Spencer because of how well he understands strategy, and Ozzy because of his skills in the water.

5 hours ago, Whimsy said:

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Malcolm because of his charm, Rob because he is a leader but also manipulative, Spencer because of how well he understands strategy, and Ozzy because of his skills in the water.

He sounds like Probst's fantasy guy.  Three classic alpha males (2 who never won, and one he only won because Jeff was going  to keep bringing him back until he did) and a strategy nerd all wrapped up in one.  

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 2