Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Hangman

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Katy M said:

It's kind of like a gift, like a mission.  Kind of like a ...a mission from God?

I have no idea what that's from.  I thought gift was test, and I thought it was Kevin talking about the trials.  But, I don't think he would cal it a gift and test doesn't fit.  But, maybe it's not gift?  But, what else would fit there?

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

This was Dean, describing his job to the blond he was romancing in "Monster Movie".  This was before he realized Angels were mostly dicks in the SPN universe. 

• Love 1

This is my least favorite quote from the whole series.  I'm hoping that using it in Hangman will exorcise it's ability to rile me up:

-----?  -------, --- ----.  ---'- ----- ----- --, ------.  ---'-- --- - ---- ------ ----- ---'-- ---- --- ---- ---- -----.

(edited)

"Gift" ::head/desk::

Anyhoo, it's from Monster Movie @Katy M when Dean is telling the woman-of-the-week how the job used to wear on him, but after his "near-death" experience he doesn't feel that way anymore.

ETA: never mind, didn't see there was another page...DOH!!

While I'm here, D me, please!

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 2

Dr--m?  ---rl--, --- d--d.  d--'t --rr- ----t -t, t-----.  ---'r- --t - r--l ---t-r --t-l ---'-- d--d --d --m- ---- -----.

Yes: D, R, M

No: S

Sue, maybe the lack of S is why I hate this quote so much.

• Love 2

Dream?  Charl-e, Y-- d-ed.  D-n't --rry a---t -t, th---h.  Y--'re n-t a real h-nter -nt-l y--'-e d-ed and c-me -ac- a-a-n.

Yes: D, R, M, N, H, E, A, Y C

No: S

Sorry, I put an a where an e should have gone.

13 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Dream? Charlie, you died. Don't worry about it, though. You're not a real hunter until you've died and come back again.

Can't say the line gets me worked up, but I do think it's a pretty stupid line.

You got it.  I just can't believe that dying and coming back to life is that ubiquitous.  And, more importantly, I don't think it should be.  But, thta's OK, I'll get over it.  Eventually.

2 minutes ago, Katy M said:

-- ---r-- - ---d m---l-.  M-n ---t- --t -- - --r, --- t--n-- -- --- --ll --ntr-l -- --- -l-dd-r?  --m- -n!

Yes:  D, T, M, R, N, L

No:

I think we posted at the same time

E me