Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Hangman

• Start Topic

I did that on Wheel of Fortune once.  Solved the puzzle without any letters. Why, oh, why can this not be a marketable skill?

-'- -----, -'- -------- -- ---- ---- ----.  ---- --- -- -----.

• Love 1

Hmmmm... this fell off the radar for me... busy weekend.

I'll kickstart again with a bit of a rambling guess:
"I'm sorry, I'm starting to (something) this (something)" is the first sentence.  So... I kinda want to avoid guessing Y, H or G ... they'd work but would they get me the where I want to go.  If I guess that the last word in the first sentence is "dude" (really, the Double D is a toughy). Then MAYBE someone is staring to like some dude.  So, it comes down to the last word in the second sentence (if I persume it starts off: That man is s_ _ _t.) But "Short and smart doesn't work because R is not in there.  Spent doesn't work either.  

So... to help get that last s---t; I'll finish my rambling Guess with a vowel attempt to see if it's 'sweet'.

Please give me an "E"

ETA: NEVERMIND, it's not man, it's van.

I'm Sorry, I'm starting to like this dude. That van is sweet.

Dean, talking to Sam about the guy with the power of persuasion and his distinctive van. 

ETA #2:  And yes, I just walked you through the sausage making of puzzle resolution in my mind.  Apologies. 

Edited by SueB
I think I got it!

Finally home and settled again. I was out of town at a conference most of last week and then had to catch up on... well pretty much everything once I got home again. But I'm back to usual now, so...

How about an H?

(I'm not feeling like there's a "C" there yet, so I'll start conservative.)

EEeeeee!!!! ;)

11 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with Ds, but I made sure to have one just for you.

Aww, aren't you sweet. Ds are wonderful--they're both round and straight, but not at all square! ;)

TBH, it's just a bit of silliness I started some time back. I like silly things... .

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Dean: I hate rats! Rats are the like rats of the world!

It was actually Harry, but yes.  You just can't argue with ironclad logic like that.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Katy M said:

It was actually Harry, but yes.  You just can't argue with ironclad logic like that.

Oh crap. Well then I can't claim the win. 

I have always thought that was Dean.  Maybe because it was Dean who said how much he hates rats.  Harumph