Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E00: RuVeal

• Start Topic

So this 2+ hours special was so bad VH1 deleted it from YouTube!

Adam Rippon interviewed the 15 queens one at a time, as they first appeared on a runway that looked like it was in someone's basement. After chatting a bit, he sent them over to Aquaria to do one of two dumb things as voted on by the viewers. When I watched this I skipped most of the challenges, I planned to rewatch but I guess that won't be happening. Aquaria herself was very critical of this format.

Kinda epic to be so bad that is was deleted! I wonder if they will do another version, the 15 queens are probably hard to get in one place.

• Love 2

This was a trainwreck.  I understand the concept of the games, they were hoping to get a little more of the Queen's personas in the ruveal, instead of some lame word association (which they usually do) ... it was just... bad.

It felt like Aquaria and Rippon were in two different cities, their chemistry was so poor.  Also it unfortunately highlighted that many of these queens are not Rhodes Scholars... some barely Road scholars.

Vangie was one of the better bits of the run, and I'm assuming that's because she's got a little more background in being camera ready.

• Love 2