Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E36: Mugshot Mayhem

druzy
  • Start Topic

Are the only original TM and TM2 girls to not have mugshots Maci, Chelsea, & Leah?

When half or more of your originals casts on two shows about being a "mom" have mugshots.... I'm sure that's completely normal for show about struggles "parents" face and all....

ETA: Okay, I forgot Kail doesn't have any arrests.  However, Catelynn (for pot in 2009, along with Tyler), Jenelle, Amber, and Farrah (DUI) all do. That's half. And that's not even counting the dads and significant others.... And honestly, Leah probably just lucked out on never being caught by law enforcement with pillses & Kail's lucky Javi never called 911 to report assault when she gave him a head-shake, etc. 

TM and TM2 should really be called "Train Wrecks Who Created Some Kids (& A Few Other Boring Girls with Kids)."

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

These shows should really be called "Train Wrecks Who Created Some Kids (& A Few Other Boring Girls with Kids)."

do you know, I was thinking that, too.  Like we all get super annoyed when they complain about their "job" as they shove their Louis Vuitton diaper bags into their BMWs...

but MTV really does do them kinda dirty, putting out specials basically saying "look what garbage they all are!"

• Love 5