Type keyword(s) to search

The Real Housewives Of Cheshire - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Episode 3:

"Stilettos On Fire"

As dog psychics and flirting coaches attempt to solve the housewives' problems, peace is shattered by a fight between Ester and Dawn.

Airs May 4, 2020.

• Love 1

Episode 4:

"Guts For Garters"

The chaos of Nicole's dinner party continues to escalate, leaving old friendships on the brink of implosion. Ester is accused of suggesting Dawn wanted her to have Ashley's baby.

Airs May 11, 2020.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:21 AM, Hiyo said:

So how do we feel about having Lauren back, and about the new HW Nicole?

I'm happy about both.  We needed some new blood to shake things up (thanks, Nicole!) and I've missed Lauren a bit (would rather have Ampika or Magali back).

I totally believe Ester said Dawn wanted her to have Ashley's baby.  Ester always has to be the most desired/most loved, etc.  So I can see her saying that for attention and/or trying to stir some shit then pretend she didn't say it when confronted.  

• Love 4

Episode 5:

"Whatever Happens In Athens..."

As the Housewives head off to Athens for a week of fun and frolics, tension hangs in the air following Nicole's dinner party. Tanya questions whether her long-running truce with Dawn could be in jeopardy, whilst Seema worries whether one of her closest friends might not be as loyal as she had hoped.

Airs May 18, 2020.

Episode 6:

"A Storm in an E-Cup"

Dawn arrives in Athens, and the housewives brace for trouble as her argument with Tanya resumes. Lauren continues her love-struck pursuit of a Greek Adonis, while Hanna and Nicole discover the joys of motherhood while taking care of some sheep.

Airs May 25, 2020.

• Love 1

Episode 7:

"A Greek Tragedy"

As the Housewives react to Tanya's early departure, all efforts are made to make the most of the remaining time in Athens. A trip to a local vineyard soon lifts everyone's spirits whilst Lauren receives some exciting news in her search for the perfect man. However as the ladies meet for Seema's launch, a huge row between Dawn and Rachel pushes their relationship to breaking point.

Airs June 1, 2020.

• Love 2

I'm still an episode behind, but who put a battery in Dawn's back?  Does she think she looks like a predator going after a rabbit when she attacks Hanna so she's switched back to Tanya?  IDK & IDC but I am so tired of seeing Dawn Ward.  If she'd never shown up in Athens, there would still be drama without the attempts to bully people into believing she's right.

And how is it that she's blaming Tanya for the EXACT BEHAVIOR she exhibits not ten seconds later.  Yup, it's never you, Wardy, it's ALWAYS someone else...

• Love 3
(edited)

Anyone know where we can watch this show in the US? Or any other non-US Housewife shows? I think there is a Toronto show too. Are they available on Hulu or Prime or the Bravo app? Additionally, does anyone know if Ladies of London ever returned after the season that Caroline Stansbury moved to Dubai? I would love to watch any and all seasons of any of these shows somewhere?

Edited by Luckylondon
On 6/20/2020 at 11:52 PM, Luckylondon said:

Anyone know where we can watch this show in the US? Or any other non-US Housewife shows? I think there is a Toronto show too. Are they available on Hulu or Prime or the Bravo app? Additionally, does anyone know if Ladies of London ever returned after the season that Caroline Stansbury moved to Dubai? I would love to watch any and all seasons of any of these shows somewhere?

I sent you a DM 🙂

Season 12 premieres October 12, 2020!

Episode 1:

"A Pregnant Applause"

The return of the reality programme following the lives of women who reside in one of the UK's most affluent areas, beginning with everyone celebrating the renewal of Nicole and Joe's wedding vows after the lifting of lockdown.

Airs October 12, 2020.

• Love 2

Episode 2:

"Kith & Kinsella"

Nicole and Ester also have some unfinished business to deal with, while Rachel's ready to party, but all the women are rocked by Lauren's devastating news.

Airs October 19, 2020.

On 10/22/2021 at 1:35 PM, Hiyo said:

Anybody going to be watching the new season?

I’m watching the season that’s currently airing on Slice in Canada. I believe it originally aired about 6 months ago (at least in England). 

• Love 1

Isn't there a a proper forum for this show? I cannot find any topics that I want to add to, because there's  no subheadings for each episode.

I'd love to know what the reasons are for each of the women falling out. And I want to know what really went down with characters who've left the series.