Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Winter Holidays Hiatus 2018/19 Rerun Discussion

Jaded
  • Start Topic

I think this rerun was preempted at times all over the country due to GHW Bush's funerals. I had not seen the interview with the FOX commentator's son before. Could have been even more interesting except MM used up so much time crying for herself.

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 5

I am a fairly regular watcher, but I missed some eppys. Maybe is was the Bush week. IDk.

Thank you for the thread.

I had missed the eppy where Sunny was complaining about the booty shorts for her daughter. Is it really that hard? If so, cut off some jeans to whatever length you want . sheesh.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Dahlia said:

Agree she could but I think her point was  - why is this the only option for young girls. Speaking to a bigger problem/issue  with the culture. At least that’s what I got from it

yes. I agree. good point. I've seen shorts so tiny in stores it gave me the willies and it was not child clothes.

Edited by ari333
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

Did I miss the new thread starting Jan. 3rd??

I almost forgot. My sinuses have been kicking my ass so at times I've been thinking more about breathing easier and reducing sinus pressure which causes me to be forgetful.

• Love 2