Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Ghosted

Bort

Steve and DJ's "two-week-iversary" turns into a gift-giving competition. Steph performs at her first kids' party, and Ramona gets ghosted.

Airdate: Friday, December 14, 2018

The American Ninja Warrior gift looked fun, but DJ didn't look THAT impressed. But this is why you don't listen to Fernando and Kimmy. Their expectations are so extravagant. 

So, Steph kind of bombs her first kids party, which makes sense. But her taking charge and confronting that mean girl ghosting Ramona was pretty cool. Though I did laugh at Steph's comment about the girl looking as old as her (that actress does look like she's in her mid to late twenties, and I wouldn't be surprised if she is). I did like Ramona's plot. It is a very sad yet very realistic storyline. Teen girls can be MEAN, and I graduated from high school eight years ago. 

I think episodes that have Steve/DJ in the center of it bug me. It wasn't bad, but I'm not finding Steve/DJ compelling. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Though I did laugh at Steph's comment about the girl looking as old as her (that actress does look like she's in her mid to late twenties, and I wouldn't be surprised if she is).

According to the Fuller House wiki, she's 19 -- which means, she's probably 24, lol.

• Love 1

I was just thinking about how old the main mean girl look, and then Steph joked about it! Really, all of the mean girls looked super old, the girl in the leather jacket looked like she could be applying for grad schools. Especially standing next to Ramona, who actually looks like (and is) a teenager. 

Candace really is is great shape, no wonder they wanted to show it off. Those are some solid abs!

I do kind of like the more low key DJ/Steve couple as compared to the constant passion and extravagance of Kimmy and Fernando. Still miss Matt/DJ though. 

• Love 3

I laughed too hard at Steve and Fernando thinking Max could wish them into a cornfield.

Like Ramona’s new friend.

Steve and DJ are cute together. The American Ninja Warrior setup was cute. I loved how into it she got, considering it wasn’t even her real favorite show.

• Love 1