Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Paige Turner

Air date: December 4, 2018

Vlad announces that construction on the house is almost finished; Martin begins dating a divorcee who works in his building; Camille tries to be a good influence on Arthur's nephew.

5 hours ago, giovannif7 said:

Wow, really? In 2018, the show writers actually have a character say to their employee:

"Hey, you work for me! You get back here and kiss me one more time!"

????????????????

Yeah exactly or how all this money is magically appearing for them to sell the house, that is underwater. Where neither of them can afford to live on their own until the house is sold. Throwing more how Lena doesn't want to sell the house and is now trying to pour more money into it. We get it show, you want them to magically get back together when all you do is show why they seriously need to split apart. You think after everything with Lisa that Martin would honestly not try to date to or sleep with anyone. 

I actually thought this was the first time the show was showing that they may NOT end up together.    

I thought both Vlad kisses were hot, but didn't like Lena saying "You work for me, come back and kiss me".  Super inappropriate and gross. 

Paige was a total bitch.  She may have had a point, but the way she expressed it to Lena was the worst.  I haven't seen Ali Larter since Heroes.  Still don't like her as an actress.

Did I miss where they established that Maya and Arthur were really rich?  Because, I don't get Maya's curriculum at all.  Their house is TV/Hollywood nice, but not uber rich.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Whimsy said:

I actually thought this was the first time the show was showing that they may NOT end up together.    

I thought both Vlad kisses were hot, but didn't like Lena saying "You work for me, come back and kiss me".  Super inappropriate and gross. 

Paige was a total bitch.  She may have had a point, but the way she expressed it to Lena was the worst.  I haven't seen Ali Larter since Heroes.  Still don't like her as an actress.

Did I miss where they established that Maya and Arthur were really rich?  Because, I don't get Maya's curriculum at all.  Their house is TV/Hollywood nice, but not uber rich.  

I seriously do not get Maya and Arthur's money or their situation. It comes off as a mess. Do they have money or not? Do they just "pretend" to have money or not? As for Lena, you can see the chemistry, but they portray her and Martin as having no common sense. It's like the person who gets a job, but then never gets work and then keeps getting fired and then kicked out of their living space because they have no money and keep saying: "What am I doing wrong?" 

• Love 1