Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Sorry wrong season. I wasn't sure if this would be a hard one or not, it's rare that Sam's in the backseat. So, Dean is looking at something with a flashlight...could it be the middle of the night and what would Sam be doing in the middle of the night?

Okay, scrap all my previous hints...when everything else is gone, what would remain?

Okay, that almost looks like a blackboard behind Sam, but he's not beat up so it can't be "Afterschool Special" and it's too clear and well lit (and the hair is wrong) to be "All Hell..., Pt 1," so I'm gonna guess somewhere in the bunker... which would mean I don't have much of a chance, but maybe that's Cas and Sam looks wistful so I'll guess "First Born?"

Okay, they are talking to two people, at least one female (based on the lipstick on the tea glass), so "Bloody Mary?"

Edited to add: Oh, that's a better guess @catrox 14, when they were talking to the two girls about the highway legend and Sam told the girl about her pentagram. I bet you got it.

Edited by AwesomO4000