Type keyword(s) to search

Mama Medium - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I just can't believe anyone can take her seriously. On one of the previews, she is going through a house where the people that live there think there is a spirit living there. She says something like "wait, I just heard something growl!" . I thought, yeah, your stomach, most likely. 

• Love 3
Spoiler

I think she has a nice family polite kids and a kind husband.  I do not believe that she can forsee things...we all get those feelings once in a while me included and I have been right, but no I think the dead are just that dead.  I like the show because its entertaining..and maybe she is cheaper than grief counciling

On 11/27/2018 at 1:44 PM, Mollysmom said:

It may be cheaper then counseling, but I think it's awful to lie to people who are grieving and profit from it. She is totally taking advantage of them. 

I don't believe in any of it, but if it makes people feel better, in the end it has the same result as if she truly could talk to the dead.