Type keyword(s) to search

S37: Jessica Peet

Netta Leven
  • Start Topic

Hi.  I'm yet another Jessica who was cast for the show, and probably with as little chance as every other one who's played.

I kind of want to root for her, since I used to live in Lakeland, where she's from.  But her youth might hinder her too much and get her voted out early, so I probably won't.

Well, there's this, from the Media thread:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/28/survivor-david-vs-goliath-contestant-jessica-peet-n-word-tweets-surface/

I also know she also went to Hearts of Reality (annual charity event/reality famewhore convention weekend in Orlando) both this year and in 2017. August 2017 would've been even before she got cast? Or right after? (this season was filmed in spring 2018, right?)

Either way, that is some super-fandom/proactive famewhoring.

• Love 1

I wonder if she got herself in trouble for showing up at Hearts of Reality after she was cast (and the season filmed). 

I also know she also went to Hearts of Reality (annual charity event/reality famewhore convention weekend in Orlando) both this year and in 2017. August 2017 would've been even before she got cast? Or right after? (this season was filmed in spring 2018, right?)

I definitely feel like this is less about helping sick kids and more about getting together and seeing who can get the most drunk.

Eh. i think this may be case of an ignorant 14-15 year old who listened to too much rap and thought it was no big deal to tweet that.  But who knows maybe I am being too generous.

Anyway, she apparently is applying the Julia-Michael strategy and telling everyone she is 22. I don't think she can pull it off though

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/survivor-season-37-david-tribe-1142480/item/survivor-37-pat-114250

"I'd rather take the precaution and go ahead and tell people I'm 22," she explains. "I already have the backstory: born in 1995, graduated in 2014. I'm going to have to explain to people why I'm not drinking at challenges, if we win beer or something. I'll just say I'm not a big drinker, especially in an environment like this, where it's super hot. I just want to be prepared. Honestly, I think I can pass for 22, no problem."

Edited by LanceM